Rebel Heart producers

Young at Heart

So, some time ago Madonnatribe gave us the songwritters credit list, but only included tracks 1-19.

The producers though, we still only have tracks 1-6.

My idea with this thread is a temptive of creating an accurate list of producers for RH.

Some information I've collected:

Blood Diamonds/Dahi produced 5 songs on RH, according to Blood's twitter. Unfortunetely, he didin't give us the songs. However, some reviews gave us information

- Devil Pray

- Iconic

- Body Shop

- Rebel Heart (I'm guessing)

- Beautiful Scars (I'm guessing)

Kanye West and Mike Dean produced 4 songs, according to Madonna herself

- Illuminatti

- Holy Water

- S.E.X.

- Wash All Over Me

- Inside Out (?)

Note: according to a review, they produced Inside Out as well

Djemba Djemba produced 1 song

- Best Night 

If somebody knows more, please help me

Nice try, but if we're going to document the missing info, there is no point in guessing. "According to an insider" is not really reliable information either. :wink:

I sent an email on Madonna.com asking where I could find the full credits, and I got no answer. :suffer:

I'll try and find where I read this (because quoting sources is requisite) : Kanye produced 3 songs (Illuminati / Holy Water / S.E.X.), Mike Dean produced Inside Out.

sex is produced by dj dahi and diamond

Nice try, but if we're going to document the missing info, there is no point in guessing. "According to an insider" is not really reliable information either. :wink:

I sent an email on Madonna.com asking where I could find the full credits, and I got no answer. :suffer:

I'll try and find where I read this (because quoting sources is requisite) : Kanye produced 3 songs (Illuminati / Holy Water / S.E.X.), Mike Dean produced Inside Out.

Well, this is not a final list by no means, it's just something to guide us.

By the way, WAOM was produced by Kanye, as we could read on the Mojo magazine interview

Djemba Djemba produced 1 song

- Best Night (according to an insider)

No insiders for this, but Djemba Djemba himself confirmed it:

https://www.facebook.com/djembadjemba69/photos/pb.232485390195765.-2207520000.1427551605./681916391919327/?type=1&theater 

Best Night is produced by Diplo and Djemba Djemba.