Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

If I Were a Hammer. Let the Sunshine In will be always attached to facts regarding M that she'd love that nobody remembered (such as A Certain Sacrifice, RIT at Slane Castle etc.)

At least that cover was cute to RHT credits.

Gambler TRULY deserved to take the place of Burning Up'81 at The Celebration Tour or TRULY NOT????

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

If I Were a Hammer. Let the Sunshine In will be always attached to facts regarding M that she'd love that nobody remembered (such as A Certain Sacrifice, RIT at Slane Castle etc.)

At least that cover was cute to RHT credits.

Gambler TRULY deserved to take the place of Burning Up'81 at The Celebration Tour or TRULY NOT????

I prefer Let the Sunshine In but I love that demo in thief of hearts for If I were a hammer.

47 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Just a Dream or Praying for Love 

Well, Donna shouldn't have said shit about the Red String, now I get why M did grimace when she saw the two in New York. Again piojitx you TRULY were ahead of your time.

Keep It Together deserved to replace Music for Sticky & Sweet Tour given that was a very wtf performance to say the least, TRULY YEAH × TRULY NAHT?