Custom Madonna Monopoly I made a few years ago

Raio_05

Guest DeeperDeeper

Just remember Christopher said in his book that Madonna always wanted Park Place when they played Monopoly together as kids. 

Madonna stands up at the top of the table and issues the instruction: 'Christopher, tonight it's your turn to give the toast.'

I lean down the baronial table and, with great emphasis, reply: 'Madonna, you really don't want  me to do that.' It's a statement, not a question.

'No, Christopher, it's your turn!' she barks in a tone identical to the one she always used as a kid when she and my siblings all played Monopoly together. 

If she didn't get Park Place [Mayfair in the English version] she invariably stamped her feet and said: 'But it's mine.' In those days, in the face of her strong will, I always capitulated and rescinded my purchase of Park Place.

Nothing seems to have changed. I stand up. My fellow guests fall silent out of respect - the brother of the bride is about to make a speech. I raise my glass: 'I'd like to toast this happy moment that comes only twice in a person's lifetime.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1034635/My-bizarre-life-Madonna-Guy--BROTHER.html