Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Glad to see Keep It Together on digital even if the track listing is incomplete. It keeps the momentum of these releases. 

I’ve completely lost track of what release anniversary is next, so looking at Wikipedia there’s 

Crazy For You on 2 March (and 18 February in 1991)

One More Chance on 7 March

I’ll Remember on 8 March

Another Suitcase in Another Hall on 18 March 

Live To Tell on 26 March

Angel / Into the Groove on April 10

Spotlight on April 25

As there’s only one Madonna track on the original single, Crazy For You is unlikely unless they use the track listing of the 1991 reissue. All of the tracks from the One More Chance single (Spanish and Spanglish versions of You’ll See) are on the You’ll See digital single already. 

So presumably we will get nothing in February and I’ll Remember is next. 

I will be most disappointed if we don’t get all the commercially released mixes for I’ll Remember, so 🤞 

The 12” mix of Angel seems to be the only other long awaited track to make its debut in next few months. Would be nice if they threw us a few surprises a long the way that aren’t tied to their anniversaries 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Glad to see Keep It Together on digital even if the track listing is incomplete. It keeps the momentum of these releases. 

I’ve completely lost track of what release anniversary is next, so looking at Wikipedia there’s 

Crazy For You on 2 March (and 18 February)

I’ll Remember on 8 March

Live To Tell on 26 March

Spotlight on April 25

As there’s only one Madonna track on the original single, Crazy For You is unlikely unless they use the track listing of the 1991 reissue. All of the tracks from the One More Chance single (Spanish and Spanglish versions of You’ll See) are on the You’ll See digital single already. 

I will be most disappointed if we don’t get all the commercially released mixes for I’ll Remember, so 🤞 

The 12” mix of Angel seems to be the only other long awaited track to make its debut in next few months. Would be nice if they threw us a few surprises a long the way that aren’t tied to their anniversaries 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Crazy For You on 2 March

I’ll Remember on 8 March

Live To Tell on 26 March

Spotlight on April 25

Important Information

Terms of Use