Edit History

Immaculate

Immaculate

3 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Oh, these fast cuts. The same quote "freedom is what you do with whats been done to you" used in the secretproject 9 years ago and I Rise LOOOOL anyone could mix these images with footage from Boom Boom Room last night and make a better video with "I Don't Search I Find" or "Rescue Me" playing.

I love the performances and her looks, though.

This Ricardo guy isn't directing the MXT dvd too, right? Anyway, I'm happy we'll be able to watch the show, since lots of artists don't care about tour filming these days. We are lucky about that! <3

Immaculate

Immaculate

Oh, these fast cuts. The same quote "freedom is what you do with whats been done to you" used in the secretproject 9 years ago and I Rise LOOOOL anyone could mix these images with footage from Boom Boom Room last night and make a better video with "I Don't Search I Find" or "Rescue Me" playing.

And to think this Ricardo guy will direct the MXT dvd as well, oh my. Anyway, I'm happy we'll be able to watch the show, since lots of artists don't care about tour filming these days. We are lucky about that! <3

Immaculate

Immaculate

Oh, these fast cuts. The same quote "freedom is what you do with whats been done to you" used in the secretproject 9 years ago and I Rise LOOOOL anyone could remix these images with footage from Boom Boom Room last night and make a better video with "I Don't Search I Find" or "Rescue Me" playing.

And to think this Ricardo guy will direct the MXT dvd as well, oh my. Anyway, I'm happy we'll be able to watch the show, since lots of artists don't care about tour filming these days. We are lucky about that! <3

Important Information

Terms of Use