MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Oh Madonna herself seems much more of a fan of the debut than Like A Virgin

She's managed to canonise Burning Up and Everybody to well known low key signature songs of hers as well as pay respects to Physical Attraction over the years. While LAV album usually gets ignored outside of the two behemoths and occasionally Dress You Up. 

the first album is so amazing........ love so much burning up and everybody......... i hope in an amazing re edition......

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Oh Madonna herself seems much more of a fan of the debut than Like A Virgin

She's managed to canonise Burning Up and Everybody to well known low key signature songs of hers as well as pay respects to Physical Attraction over the years. While LAV album usually gets ignored outside of the two behemoths and occasionally Dress You Up. 

It's funny because at the time Madonna said when promoting LAV it was bugger and better than her debut 

It's crazy thinking now she's been so open about her time making it with Nile Rogers and Bray ...based off her love of Chic and of course Bowies latest album at the time! It's crazy to think about really it was a block buster album and yet she essentially disowns it 

1 minute ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Thank you my lovely amazing friend you're so so kind d! In my time of mental deterioration you're a constant mate thank you !! 

hope the very best for you!!!! hope only the storm will pass and you will have only happiness and joy in your life......

all the best dear!!!!

16 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

hope the very best for you!!!! hope only the storm will pass and you will have only happiness and joy in your life......

all the best dear!!!!

Like you can see....I have a really really big ....sense of humour still to keep it all rolling 

.I took hope so, thank you my friend