Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

its called not taking taking care of your voice - having singing lessons , lack of rehearsal too but what shocks me is that fans forget she has never ever been the greatest live singer - to me she just sounded like madonna a imperfect live singer - she is no good at singing a song when its not been rehearsed a lot - did anybody hear her sing take a bow before it became part of some shows on rebel heart .i think she forgets what key she has to sing it in when its not rehearsed or she has a feed in her ear piece etc etc ..she is just enjoying life..less workouts , less singing lessons obviously just living her life and she deserves itΒ 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

its called not taking taking care of your voice - having singing lessons , lack of rehearsal too but what shocks me is that fans forget she has never ever been the greatest live singer - to me she just sounded like madonna a imperfect live singer - she is no good at singing a song when its not been rehearsed a lot - did anybody hear her sing take a bow before it became part of some shows on rebel heart .i think she forgets what key she has to sing it in when its not rehearsed or she has a feed in her ear piece etc etc

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Terms of Use