Edit History

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

She was way more relaxed during the "Rebel Heart Tour"... why? Only she knows. The "MDNA Tour" must have been really hard, so maybe was that, or maybe the reception of the album, or the start of her injuries (I guess it wasn't a 2019 thing and had been going on for years...?)... Also, the Rocco drama in the middle of the tour didn't help, I guess.

Anyway, I always found the "Rebel Heart Tour" kind of an updated "Girlie Show", a more intimate, chill mood - and the start of the new mature 60s Madonna.

Yes, it seems to me that on the Rebel heart tour she decided not to take the choreography so seriously and give more importance to the interaction with the public, making each show totally different from the previous one since one did not expect what Madonna would come up with when interacting with her fans and leave that diva image that somehow intimidated us and kept us away from her. I don't know if leaving YouTube links is allowed, but I leave the video of the show where, in my opinion, Madonna executes the final choreography of Bitch Im Madonna with cleanliness and neatness, where she does not omit or half-execute the movements and seems to me to be one of the most entertaining and fun things she does on tour. And I hope she goes on tour again (and even better that it be in theaters to make it more intimate) and that she no longer does choreographies as demanding as the Mdna Tour but simple but elegant and synchronized with her dancers, something that characterizes her and that other singers even if they try it, it never works out for them. (Could be a good topic for a future post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkNiu4_LUk

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

She was way more relaxed during the "Rebel Heart Tour"... why? Only she knows. The "MDNA Tour" must have been really hard, so maybe was that, or maybe the reception of the album, or the start of her injuries (I guess it wasn't a 2019 thing and had been going on for years...?)... Also, the Rocco drama in the middle of the tour didn't help, I guess.

Anyway, I always found the "Rebel Heart Tour" kind of an updated "Girlie Show", a more intimate, chill mood - and the start of the new mature 60s Madonna.

Yes, it seems to me that on the Rebel heart tour she decided not to take the choreography so seriously and give more importance to the interaction with the public, making each show totally different from the previous one since one did not expect what Madonna would come up with when interacting with her fans and leave that diva image that somehow intimidated us and kept us away from her. I don't know if leaving YouTube links is allowed, but I leave the video of the show where, in my opinion, Madonna executes the final choreography of Bitch Im Madonna with cleanliness and neatness, where she does not omit or half-execute the movements and seems to me to be one of the most entertaining and fun things he does on tour. And I hope she goes on tour again (and even better that it be in theaters to make it more intimate) and that she no longer does choreographies as demanding as the Mdna Tour but simple but elegant and synchronized with her dancers, something that characterizes her and that other singers even if they try it, it never works out for them. (Could be a good topic for a future post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkNiu4_LUk

Important Information

Terms of Use