Have you opened your FEL 6LP boxset?

Have you opened your FEL 6LP boxset?  

80 members voted

1. 1. Have you opened your FEL 6LP boxset?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was reading every comment, I'll tell you my experience with this edition. When it was released I wanted to have it, but as the months went by, I began to see some posts from some fans, that they had received some envelopes that had been minimanently cut, this apparently happened since the same vinyl with its same edge was cutting the envelope, if they had already packed it inside the same envelope of each color, before closing and sealing it. So I had doubts whether to buy it or not. So I told a friend from the United States, and then it occurred to me to buy 2 boxes through her, then open one and check its condition, and if any envelope had those small cuts on the edge, I would put it together with envelopes that were completely new from the other. And so I did, I bought two, and the same thing that I told you happened, there were 3 envelopes that were minimally cut, since they had the vinyl inside each envelope, and if the box, during the trip, came vertically, but the same weight of the complete package it is very likely that this will happen. So I put together a Box myself that is completely new, envelopes and unturned vinyl, and the other, although it is also already open, is with those envelopes with those minimal details, and their unturned records as well. I mean, they only opened to check that. It also happened to me that a friend of mine also wanted to buy the Box, and when I told her about the posts I had seen from some fans, she made me order my friend from the USA, 2 Box for her too, and then she regretted it, therefore I have 2 new sealed ones, and 2 open, but without turning.