No better time to release new music !

Redha DBL

Again, i dont understand people who want new music now.... i want that badly too.... but ok for remixes , new remixes, ok for feats like the one with Sam Smith and the weeknd but new music from the new album? without tv talk, tv show, awards ecc ecc? no totally not.... now she is totally focus on her tour and her health.... put out a new album would be too much and not a good time....

So i hope new remixes and feats but for a new album.... we can wait.... we can wait because is the most right thing for her career and her health...

16 hours ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

Yeah, I'm curious and a bit anxious as to how this tour will be received in the US. I'm American, and my country can be very prudish about nudity and sex, and it feels like we're going backwards on LGBT issues...I can't say I blame her for skipping Nashville, though it sucks for fans in that area obviously. The only thing that I can see minimizing controversy is it's Madonna, I don't think people are shocked that there's sexual and LGBT stuff on her tour(well, the full-on toplessness in Hung Up surprised me a bit, as while it's not the first time she's featured toplessness, see Carrie Ann Inaba at the Girlie Show and the Josephine Baker look-alike in Rebel Heart, but I don't recall any actual nudity in two of her most popular tours, BAT and Confessions...?) it's not intended to be a children's show. There's a real moral panic right now about "won't someone think of the children" in the US, so I don't think a 65-year-old pop star performing for mostly adults would set them off as much as something aimed at/popular with kids. 

Totally agree with everything you posted.  However, I do see some making an issue of having her children on stage with the nude dancers.  And let's face it, her children are right there when the women are bare chested and the several male dancers does a lap dance in jock straps.  I can see that setting some people off.  I'm betting that will come to head when she comes to the U.S.  In fact, some fans have already taken issue with it as well.  Me?  We're talking about Madonna's children.  A woman who isn't afraid to educate her kids on what is appropriate and what is not.  Educate her kids on what is happening in her shows.  Educate them on sexuality and the human form. Unfortunately, a lot of people especially in the U.S, turn nudity and displays of sexuality into something dirty. 

When she comes to America, you can bet I'll be sitting back with my bucket of popcorn to see how unhinged some will get. :laughing:

Yeah, I can see both sides of the debate about her children on stage. I thought Don't Tell Me was a good choice for a number for her daughter to participate in as that number's pretty tame compared to say JML and Erotica etc., and I didn't think Estere's outfit(shows less skin that gymnastics leotards do!) and dance was that sexualized, but she still came on in the same number where a guy in a jock strap does a lap dance. Like you say, I trust M to be responsible in educating her kids, it isn't a case for calling CPS, but I still can see why some would find it questionable, especially in this political climate...

i hope only everyone will be safe, love US and growing up in europe, Italy, you growth up with the american myth.... and the tons of tv series and movies.... but now with all the political polarisation , the guns problem ... i really hope everyone to be safe.... you are a big country, full of art, creativity, and innovativo but here from europe we dont understund all the things happened in the last years....

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i hope only everyone will be safe, love US and growing up in europe, Italy, you growth up with the american myth.... and the tons of tv series and movies.... but now with all the political polarisation , the guns problem ... i really hope everyone to be safe.... you are a big country, full of art, creativity, and innovativo but here from europe we dont understund all the things happened in the last years....

Dave, as M told decades ago to a notorious weekly magazine here in Brazil, "the main problem with America came with the Protestant colonizers in the Mayflower ship"... Running away from religion persecutions in Catholic-lead countries such as France, huguenots and other very conservative sectists came to what is today the US and printed their obsessive care to avoid the Bible transgressions in the American spirit. Hence why mormons, amishes and Jehovah's witnesses could only be American creations.

EDIT: I suggest you all to google David Koresh and see what happened to him as well as his multiple children.

9 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

horrible. come back to M and art and creativity  and culture .... much better....

He was just one of the several "prophets" who arise to America every now and then... I know your point but, as an encyclopaedia, I must know it all, right?

EDIT: I won't even name any other of these "prophets" because I believe there are followers to them among M fans (believe me or not, in fact I know some of them) and I don't wanna see them get hurt by my judgements! I know how is to be in the way of sticks and stones due to my belief, right @Eyzonme???