DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion

8 hours ago, Garry Howieson said:

I love the old pics @Leona Helmsley, but these photoshopped pics are just awful. I want to remember madge as the hot beautiful thing she was when fell in luv in 1984

i think the pressure around her for her age sometimes is too much....... i love old pics too but honestly i love this photos of her too...... at the end she is always the woman who give us amazing songs and albums...... and if, looking at her photos, she feel more confident and happy i'm happy for her.......

btw, thanks to give a look at my topic @Garry Howieson......... i very appreciate it!!!!

10 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

i think the pressure around her for her age sometimes is too much....... i love old pics too but honestly i love this photos of her too...... at the end she is always the woman who give us amazing songs and albums...... and if, looking at her photos, she feel more confident and happy i'm happy for her.......

btw, thanks to give a look at my topic @Garry Howieson......... i very appreciate it!!!!

i will try to find more old pics of Madonna so you will find here something for you too...........