Madonna.com Store Shipping Error

Hey you Gworlls I tried last night and today to order some more merch from madonna.com, each time I get this message:

"Shipping not available

Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address."

Is anyone else having this problem?

1 hour ago, survivalartist said:

Hey you Gworlls I tried last night and today to order some more merch from madonna.com, each time I get this message:

"Shipping not available

Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address."

Is anyone else having this problem?

This happens when one or more items in your cart is no longer available. Her shop is a COMPLETE joke but you already know that!

8 hours ago, wonderboy said:

MerchBar isnt much better. I bought an album on there 9 months ago & it still hasnt shipped. The listing for it on the site says its in=stock and ships within days :eyes:

dont get me started on MerchBar. they used to be great but now they just take your order and never ship anything--even when its in stock. theyre horrible

9 hours ago, wonderboy said:

MerchBar isnt much better. I bought an album on there 9 months ago & it still hasnt shipped. The listing for it on the site says its in=stock and ships within days :eyes:

52 minutes ago, hyperballad627 said:

dont get me started on MerchBar. they used to be great but now they just take your order and never ship anything--even when its in stock. theyre horrible

I equate artists' official store and Merch bar the same.  Most seem to be run by the same or a similar company.   In the last year or so, I've bought from numerous artist's official store and once you place your order, they are vague about when things will be shipped and they all take so long to ship things out. There were times I've contacted them and I would always get the same standard reply even though it might be a different artist.  This is why if I can find it on Amazon, I will buy it through them first.  Even with a lot Amazon's third party stores, they are far more efficient than the official artist's store.  At the same time though, I've never had a product sent to me from an official artists store  that was damaged or wrong item which tends to become an issue when dealing with Amazon and/or some of their third party stores.  Still, I do count myself lucky because I've only had a couple issues with Amazon, but was able to rectify the issue pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

So weird - I thought it was the ROL anniversary hoodie (I want another one as its SOOOO SOFFFTTT) but it was actually the Red Celebration Tour hoodie that is sold out which is another one that is SO COZY. I thought it was the ROL hoodie! Oh well I got another ROL and I suppose I will ride my red Celebration Tour hoodie til the wheels or her face falls off. 

tears crying GIF