Human Nature latex suit

Sticky and Sweet football shoulder pad costume

Like a Virgin wedding dress

Met Gala 2013 punk look

Confessions Tour Future Lovers horse riding outfit

Music video white fur outfit

La Isla Bonita red flamenco dress

Frozen video black dress

Confessions on a Dance Floor cover look (similar to Hung Up video leotard, but not the same)

Jean Paul Gaultier AMFAR AIDS benefit fashion show outfit (bare breasts)

+ Vogue MTV VMA's Bob the Drag Queen

Thank u so so much..... 😘 

6 hours ago, androiduser said:

Nothing Really Matters kimono

Girlie Show Vogue costume

Superbowl Vogue costume

Erotica launch party outfit

A League of Their Own baseball costume

Deeper and Deeper Girlie Show costume

Erotica video black dress

Material Girl Marilyn look

Human Nature latex suit

Met Gala 2013 punk look

Frozen video black dress

Confessions on a Dance Floor cover look (similar to Hung Up video leotard, but not the same)

Erotica launch party outfit - this one is actually the SEX book launch party

17 minutes ago, mr00mister said:

I believe Instagram account MadonnaLiteral posted a set of pics identifying each of the Madonnas on that number, I'll have to look for that one post specifically

edit: FOUND IT!

the only mistake is, they credited the Hung Up video costume, and it was in fact the COADF cover outfit (different blouse)

21 hours ago, androiduser said:

Nothing Really Matters kimono

Girlie Show Vogue costume

Superbowl Vogue costume

SEX Book launch party outfit

A League of Their Own baseball costume

Deeper and Deeper Girlie Show costume

Erotica video black dress

Material Girl Marilyn look

Human Nature latex suit

Met Gala 2013 punk look

Frozen video black dress

This is awesome. Thank you!

Seeing the dancers dressed like Madonna is one of the best moments of the tour. I can barely recognize some of them as Marvin, Donnie or Jal because their identity is quite camouflaged under those suits and wigs. I just hope that some of them haven't felt uncomfortable having to dress as a woman because it's embarrassing for those who don't like this kind of thing. Like for example this dancer from the Blond Ambition Tour, Oliver I think was his name, who I'm sure would not have accepted having to dress as a woman for anything. In my case, I would not accept wearing even a wig, whether as a joke or to attract attention during a party. It's not my thing at all.

As for the costumes, I think that some did not deserve to be selected, such as the baseball player costume or the 4 Minutes costume because they were never popular. Instead I would have preferred the cheerleader outfit that Madonna wore on her Mdna tour or the outfit she wore at the MTV 2018. Beautiful suits that many would like to have in their wardrobe but unfortunately conspicuous by their absence.

mtv-vma-2018-red-carpet-34.thumb.jpg.0349a0a2311925e5bff502f2381b0f1f.jpg

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Seeing the dancers dressed like Madonna is one of the best moments of the tour. I can barely recognize some of them as Marvin, Donnie or Jal because their identity is quite camouflaged under those suits and wigs. I just hope that some of them haven't felt uncomfortable having to dress as a woman because it's embarrassing for those who don't like this kind of thing. Like for example this dancer from the Blond Ambition Tour, Oliver I think was his name, who I'm sure would not have accepted having to dress as a woman for anything. In my case, I would not accept wearing even a wig, whether as a joke or to attract attention during a party. It's not my thing at all.

As for the costumes, I think that some did not deserve to be selected, such as the baseball player costume or the 4 Minutes costume because they were never popular. Instead I would have preferred the cheerleader outfit that Madonna wore on her Mdna tour or the outfit she wore at the MTV 2018. Beautiful suits that many would like to have in their wardrobe but unfortunately conspicuous by their absence.

mtv-vma-2018-red-carpet-34.thumb.jpg.0349a0a2311925e5bff502f2381b0f1f.jpg

honestly these groups of dancers are not as iconic as the group from 1990, even 1993 the cast was memorable.....  the one i remember is the dancer who wears the mask as past madonna....  i did not even know some are part of the rebel heart tour! during justify my love there's a long haired person who i could not tell if male o female because of naked chest which looked like breasts.... i am not so so so sure anymore

i could not even find a gallery of the dancers faces... have to painstakingly google each name

even confessions have some memorable ones like the "twins" in forbidden love