Adonna chatroom

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Adonna said:

The OP also changed the topic title a couple of times.  So of course, it's gonna seem as if it went off topic to him, when it really just branched off, yet was still related to how the topic started.  Anyway, he's the one who took it off topic to make it about him now.  Anyway, hope he works it out.  I do think as you stated, the topic sorta exhausted itself.  It was originally questioning about why she may have cancelled her 2000 Superbowl appearance. When a few shared the official stated reason, which is due to conflicts in her recording the MUSIC album, he tried to insist it was only about her being one month pregnant with Rocco.  While it's not impossible to think, it didn't stop her from romping around the studio with Rupert Everett while filming AMERICAN PIE video nearly the same time she was to appear at the Superbowl.  Like officially stated, she was super busy and had to back out. End of!  :)

Funny you mention attention seeking when you litterally quote every single person in the thread and each page there's 10 comments from you on every thread on the forum lol. At least I can control you by not giving you any platforms to ruin the thread by quoting everyone off topic nonsense. Can just use this forum for files and to discuss already existing topics. I thought I started a few interesting ones on page 2 but then you ruined them all by over posting and attention seeking ways and gearing the conversation away from the op topic. Like I said I will just keep you on ignore and not start threads for you to ruin

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Certainly, but why are we looking for a "maybe" when we have an official statement made that she was busy recording, which we know was true. :)

Funny how you have like 45 comments in said topic tho :04:

21 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Funny you mention attention seeking when you litterally quote every single person in the thread and each page there's 10 comments from you on every thread on the forum lol. At least I can control you by not giving you any platforms to ruin the thread by quoting everyone off topic nonsense. Can just use this forum for files and to discuss already existing topics. I thought I started a few interesting ones on page 2 but then you ruined them all by over posting and attention seeking ways and gearing the conversation away from the op topic. Like I said I will just keep you on ignore and not start threads for you to ruin

What are you even talking about?  I ruined nothing here. If anything it's you who kept changing the topic title/expectation.   No one was being unruly or rude to you in this thread.  As @Chris said, you're making more into this than it is.  Topics always veer off. After all, I wasn't the only one having these "off topic" conversations that you say was happening in this thread. You obviously have no idea how a forum discussion works. By keep changing the title of the thread, of course it's going to appear "off topic".  No one is "attention seeking " here except you, right here and now, by throwing this silly tantrum.  If anyone has ruined the thread it's you,, by throwing a tantrum and trying to close it down because it isn't going exactly how you planned. :OML:

18 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Wow! I didn't know there was a official statement!

Yes, the official reason from her team was that she was busy recording Music at the time, which we know is true.  She also filmed American Pie the video around the same time as well.  I'm sure other factors when into her backing out, which may have been due to her being newly pregnant. :)

• Tudors changed the title to Random Madonna chatter
  • Tudors changed the title to Andonna chatroom
  • Tudors changed the title to Adonna chatroom

I probably will experience an internet crash myself when logging this forum after doing this post, but, fvck off, truth needs to be told:

@Tudors, it was about damn time Liam (the guy who types under all these Madonna name variations) got his own chatroom - now he can proudly assume he rules Infinity!!! Finally!!! Was long overdue!!!

Anyways, it's a shame a person has no life outside a Madonna forum and morals so pretentious as Madonna's attempts to be THEE social activist.

Anyways again, Liam, I bet Madonna would've been ashamed to have you as THEE stan of hers. Of course, not Madonna under MDNA era, but thank God that particular Madonna is no longer with us.

You do a disservice to this forum as you try to play the good guy every time but you do it so badly that you cannot convince anyone here but Lisa.

Get a life, dear, because not even your minions, as stupid as fuck as you, can defend you the way you think they do.

And to a certain member here who I won't name but for sure knows I am talking about him, keep pretending you care for both Madonna and Infinity as much as you care for your brave theories, of course, you are the Voice of the Reason here, you have the means to be that.

For my whole life as a Madonna stan I've found the worst types of people into Madonna fandom. Some have threatened me, some have even retaliated me. I could write a book about disappointing experiences I have had to several other Madonna fans but who would care to read about useless, disgusting people? Nor I would have the stomach to dissect all stories.

But, again, Madonna has taught me our worst enemy is the FEAR. Fear is the parent to all forms of disrespect ever, selfdisrespect and disrespect towards others. So I don't care to say what I say. Liam, you can have the crown, have the crowd, but you're not even akin to Madonna - you're akin to anyone of these leaders who don't want to lose their power for a second. I hope you can really find peace and happiness somewhere in your life. It must be so selfdisappointing the castle one builds for themselves turns out to be just a castle of cards.

I have nothing of bad for you but in fact I wish you can free yourself from your brain and really understand which means "BITCH I'M MADONNA."

And to all the people whom I have fought against here, ALL OF THEM: I hope you all get peace to your lives, I know it's not any easy, TRULY the opposite - but you can live in a hell and turn it into heaven by finding peace in yourself.

And enough with this post - I definitively have much better thing to do than living for drama.

Peace to the gummy lil'kid

Let me dance in the corner of the UK, and the USA, hah

France I see you, Japan, all around the world

You know who it is, yes her,

It's M-A-D-O-N-N-A

You ready?, let's go, AYE!

@Pedro Beltran speakin' of Candy Shop, cuate, let's just FLOOD Madonna socials with this YouTube video so she claims it and release it officially!!!

And @Tudors, speaking of my experience to people like Liam, you could even change the title to this thread once more to "Flea Dip chatroom," WHY NOOOOOOT? (Fyi: just google "flea dip antimadonna forum" and you'll know what "flea dip" means, ok?)

I thought it was you and I loved you most

But I was just keeping my enemies closed

I made a decision I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my JACK???

BANG BANG!!!

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

@Pedro Beltran speakin' of Candy Shop, cuate, let's just FLOOD Madonna socials with this YouTube video so she claims it and release it officially!!!

And @Tudors, speaking of my experience to people like Liam, you could even change the title to this thread once more to "Flea Dip chatroom," WHY NOOOOOOT? (Fyi: just google "flea dip antimadonna forum" and you'll know what "flea dip" means, ok?)

I thought it was you and I loved you most

But I was just keeping my enemies closed

I made a decision I would never look back

So how did you end up with all of my JACK???

BANG BANG!!!

That intro is way too long (in Madonna voice) :04:

This has gone far enough - what do people not understand when I continually repeat myself, use the ignore feature - there is always going to be someone who we don't get along with - but that doesn't give you or anyone the right to be abusive.

I will use the ban button more liberally if I need to.

• Jackie locked this topic