VIP Tour Book- Gift in Europe

hollywood459

Someone posted this online today

I'm sick over not getting this in the US. Looks awesome. Lets hope they go on sale in the Madonna Store or are somehow made available.

There's one on Ebay going for $1,000.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Tour-Ultra-Rare-Vip-30-Years-Tour-Book-Official-Lmtd-Costume-/151877446936?hash=item235c99ed18:g:ZxUAAOSw14xWPSy7

I paid 754,50 € for 3 Early Entry tickets, so not just 140...

That's great!  But in some European cities EE is as low as 140... and 250 euros is still far cheaper than the $500 asking price for North America. :(

At least you will have 3 books to show for it too, while for multiple $400 tickets I still don't have a single one.

The gift is going to be all across the tour I'm assuming. The first time I saw the book prototype photo was from the Washington VIP pre show party. 

There's 49,999 made and already since almost every show in North America had tickets that were in VIP packages released at face value, there's definitely going to be enough to fill the quota.

Is anyone here selling an extra copy?

REBEL HEART TOUR VIP BOOK - COMMEMORATIVE 30 YEAR BOOK

Price: Â£325.00

http://www.1stopmadonnashop.com/rebel-heart-tour-vip-book----commemorative-30-year-book-5519-p.asp

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

MADONNA - REBEL HEART TOUR LIMITED EDITION VIP ONLY BOOK

Madonna 2015 Rebel heart tour limited edition commemorative book exclusive for VIP ticket holders in Europe only to celebrate Madonna's 10th tour. Contains photos, replica concert tickets, tour flyers, costume sketches and custom made guitar picks.

Celebrating Madonna's thirty years of tours and with a stunning array of extra goodies along with an overview of each tour including -

[*]Rebel Heart tour commemorative ticket

[*]Certicate of authenticity

[*]Tour setlist booklet

[*]7x Tour costume sketch cards

[*]10x Tour flyers

[*]10x Replica world tour tickets

[*]3x Guitar picks

[*]A piece of fabric from one of Madonna's tour costumes.

Never commercially for sale and only available to VIP ticket holders as a numbered limited edition item which currently is the must have item from the European leg of the Rebel Heart tour.

In Mint Condition

REBEL HEART TOUR VIP BOOK - COMMEMORATIVE 30 YEAR BOOK

Price: Â£325.00

http://www.1stopmadonnashop.com/rebel-heart-tour-vip-book----commemorative-30-year-book-5519-p.asp

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

MADONNA - REBEL HEART TOUR LIMITED EDITION VIP ONLY BOOK

Madonna 2015 Rebel heart tour limited edition commemorative book exclusive for VIP ticket holders in Europe only to celebrate Madonna's 10th tour. Contains photos, replica concert tickets, tour flyers, costume sketches and custom made guitar picks.

Celebrating Madonna's thirty years of tours and with a stunning array of extra goodies along with an overview of each tour including -

[*]Rebel Heart tour commemorative ticket

[*]Certicate of authenticity

[*]Tour setlist booklet

[*]7x Tour costume sketch cards

[*]10x Tour flyers

[*]10x Replica world tour tickets

[*]3x Guitar picks

[*]A piece of fabric from one of Madonna's tour costumes.

Never commercially for sale and only available to VIP ticket holders as a numbered limited edition item which currently is the must have item from the European leg of the Rebel Heart tour.

In Mint Condition

I'm not even going to tell you how much this would cost in Brazilian currency, I'm crying.  :Madonna023: