What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Is it Frozen? Fully performed on DWT and RIT. "Full" performance on S&ST but it only had 1st & 2nd verse plus only 1 chorus which only had the "mmmmmmmmm"'s. So i'd say it was only partly performed on S&ST really.

No

Or maybe Mer Girl? We could say it was fully and/or partially performed at the same time on DWT! :D

and no !

Is this performance watchable somewhere? I'd be pretty curious to listen to it!

I didn't find anything on YT :(

Oh, and of course, well done @@Angelluspd!

Posted Image

No unfortunately, every recorder or camera were stricly forbidden that night and it's the only gig of her whole career that we don't have a single note, audio or video and no other pics than the 4 or 5 official ones. Any material from that gig is like the holy grail for many fans.

No unfortunately, every recorder or camera were stricly forbidden that night and it's the only gig of her whole career that we don't have a single note, audio or video and no other pics than the 4 or 5 official ones. Any material from that gig is like the holy grail for many fans.

Thanks, I didn't know any of that, I better understand now why I didn't find anything on YT  >.<

Let's hope something from this gig will surface one day...☻☻☻

Congratulations !

Sky fits heaven - performed fully at the first promo event of the "Ray of Light" album on February 14,1998 at The Roxy !

Posted Image

and then performed partially on the DWT

Posted Image

Your turn Angelluspd !

YES! Oh, it was quite easy (I'm not complaining :lol: )
My turn!
Just let me think in a song...