What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

[quote name="Gargamel" Thanks God, we didn't have 4 minutes as B-side during the Rebel Heart era!  :monkey:

Unfortunately we don't have physical single releases or bsides in the Rebel Heart era :(

Too much effort to release at least Ghosttown instrumental or the crazy wonderful Bitch 1st demo?

So back to the game: 90s and not a greatest hits song.

Is it from the magnificent EVITA?

I'd like to give my contribution. As you were wondering if some pre-Madonna songs had ever been performed, the book recently published Madonna Raw has a picture of Uncle Sam's setlist in October 1981 which includes:[...]How many unheard and unreleased tracks!So Love express or Best girl are not in the list but should have been performed many times live!

I don't really know the book you are talking about but thank you for the infos! Is it a picture book?

Hopefully those mysterious demos will surface on the web one day! 

Unfortunately we don't have physical single releases or bsides in the Rebel Heart era :(Too much effort to release at least Ghosttown instrumental or the crazy wonderful Bitch 1st demo? 

Are you sure? 

Well...We must be the lucky ones in France, the first two singles of Rebel heart were released in physical singles!

OK...We got an horrible cover for each CD and also a crappy remix as B-side, however, the intention is still appreciable!

I assume that's probably the very last time :-(

I don't really know the book you are talking about but thank you for the infos! Is it a picture book?Are you sure? Well...We must be the lucky ones in France, the first two singles of Rebel heart were released in physical singles!OK...We got an horrible cover for each CD and also a crappy remix as B-side, however, the intention is still appreciable!I assume that's probably the very last time :-(

Yes I was not precise, we did have cds for the first two singles but not the remixes and nothing for BIM. Horrible artwork, no interest in the physical release. Pity!The book is a picture book and the story behind that concert:http://www.amazon.it/Madonna-Raw-Very-Early-Concert/dp/0986304514

Nope guys!!! As I said at the beginning of the round it's a released song!

Sorry! Love won't wait was never released by Madonna. My mistake!

Freedom was released in Carnival cd.

Queen's English was released as a single.

Just a dream (Donna feat. Madonna) was released both as a single and in Donna's first cd.

@@Bel: can't be Rescue me because it's not a song from a greatest hits cd.

Maybe GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION? But it was published in 1996. So beautiful.

Sorry! Love won't wait was never released by Madonna. My mistake!

Freedom was released in Carnival cd.

Queen's English was released as a single.

Just a dream (Donna feat. Madonna) was released both as a single and in Donna's first cd.

Maybe GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION? But it was published in 1996. So beautiful.

You're right indeed!

Honestly, I did not remember these three songs (Queen's English, Just A Dream and Freedom) were released!

In any cases that's not the right answer...and that's not Guilty By Association either!

Unless again it's GOODBYE TO INNOCENCE, as it was mentioned last round when talking about Up down suite!

Sure it is!!! Well done Enrico! Your turn!  :monkey: