What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

@@Stevo Supernatural is not a bad song, it was a good surprise but there are a lot of b-sides that I like more :)

Please don't say that Let down your guard is better! Or the useless Uo down suite!I personally find Your honesty kind of boring...Of course Beast within is a gem!And I have some affection for Aint no big deal because when I found it on vinyl (Papa) I was so happy!But we don't have many released bsides if you think about it...

Please don't say that Let down your guard is better! Or the useless Uo down suite!I personally find Your honesty kind of boring...Of course Beast within is a gem!And I have some affection for Aint no big deal because when I found it on vinyl (Papa) I was so happy!But we don't have many released bsides if you think about it...

Both "Your Honesty" and "Let Down Your Guard" are superior to "Supernatural" which I can barely stand imo. :seeno:---@@Inco80s, 90s or 00s?

I'm not sure.. Let Down your guard is a sort of prehistoric badly penned Candy shop meets Erotica meets Inside out:Won't you come inside, and lay down next to my fireCan you feel my heartbeat, let me show you my desireFirst you have to tell me please, uh huhGonna bring you to your knees, uh huhThis is not a one-night standI care for you, please understandBaby won't you come insideI'll take you for a little rideWhile Supernatural is a story, depicts an original situation, with interesting and less usual lexicon:Made your acquaintance late one nightYou were floating around, you know you gave me quite a frightYou didn't seem like an ordinary man, more like a ray of lightYou transcendentally imposed yourself upon my bedYou know you didn't say very muchI'm out of body and I feel so good in my headYou know I'm really quite touchedBut anyway il mondo è bello perché è vario @@Dazedmadonna!