Favorite Robot Vocals?

So she's used the vocoder sometimes really so prominent and wondering what are some of yours favorites - do these vocals usually work for you or not? I gathered up most of them, didn't include say Body Shop although used live cut, the album sounds like it's free of it.

Music
Impressive Instant
Nobody's Perfect
Paradise (Not for Me)
Hollywood
Nobody Knows Me
Mother and Father
Die Another Day
Forbidden Love
How High
Push
Like It or Not
Revolver (feat. Lil Wayne)
I'm Addicted
Some Girls
Best Friend
Devil Pray
Illuminati
Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)
Beautiful Scars
Graffiti Heart

Also yeah ROL as some but first big use on Music and I haven't heard Hard Candy in two months thanks to tidal but requested it twice along with a few others just don't want to pester them but she was at the signing, put all them up!

Posted Image

There is also a tiny bit on Ghottown right, i'm not crazy she says break, her voice breaks in robot?  I think the subtle works just as much as the overkill like Paradise and Forbidden Love but than Impressive Instant, Die Another Day and Nobody Knows Me, slay Mrs Roboto. Also I love Nobody's Perfect with the back and forth.

Auto Tune and Vocoder I love:

Hollywood "Push the button, Don't push the button..." formant shift. So bad ass! 

Paradise Not for Me layering of robotic and whispered vocals  :hearteyes:

Die Another Day   Stuttered Autotuned vocals

Cyberragga  The harmonized vocals

Impressive Instant  "I like to singy singy singy"

Sorry  "Heard it all before, heard it all before"

Music  "Do you like to... Boogie Woogie" 

I'm a Sinner  "whoa who oh"  :heart:

Give it 2 Me  "you're only here to win..."

Wash All Over Me

Mother & Father  "oooooooooh mutha ooooooooh Fatha"  Autotune Vibrato

Auto Tune I dislike:

Revolver

Nobody Knows Me      Reinvention Tour Rehearsal

Die Another Day  Reinvention Tour rehearsal

I like intentional and focused autotune, which is what Mirwais almost always achieved by being so meticulous in his sound.  I despise lazy autotune. When someone just flips the switch on and thats it.   (Todays Hip Hop)

Auto Tune and Vocoder I love:Hollywood "Push the button, Don't push the button..." formant shift. So bad ass! Paradise Not for Me layering of robotic and whispered vocals :hearteyes:Die Another Day Stuttered Autotuned vocalsCyberragga The harmonized vocalsImpressive Instant "I like to singy singy singy"Sorry "Heard it all before, heard it all before"Music "Do you like to... Boogie Woogie" I'm a Sinner "whoa who oh" :heart:Give it 2 Me "you're only here to win..."Wash All Over MeMother & Father "oooooooooh mutha ooooooooh Fatha" Autotune VibratoAuto Tune I dislike:RevolverNobody Knows Me Reinvention Tour RehearsalDie Another Day Reinvention Tour rehearsalI like intentional and focused autotune, which is what Mirwais almost always achieved by being so meticulous in his sound. I despise lazy autotune. When someone just flips the switch on and thats it. (Todays Hip Hop)

I agree with all you said 😃😃I also like "my sisters and me" from Jump. I like the the background vocals in Intervention too.I don't really like the background vox from Hung Up and I reeeeeaallly hate the MDNA tour version of Hung Up with the vocoder applied to all the vocals. I mean, it's really bad.

Yes, exactly!  Hung Up MDNA is horrendous! haha

I agree with all you said I also like "my sisters and me" from Jump. I like the the background vocals in Intervention too.I don't really like the background vox from Hung Up and I reeeeeaallly hate the MDNA tour version of Hung Up with the vocoder applied to all the vocals. I mean, it's really bad.

That auto tuned baby is so fucking annoying lol. It's sampled from the Major Lazer interlude Baby.

I've not heard this before even though I have heard of it. Well I just listened to it and oh dear God, what the hell makes anyone think listening to a baby crying is a good idea and then to auto tune it too??!!! I'm just shocked!!💀 Is this a Kanye West track or something as it's just got that kind of vibe....😒 this song is a crime against the human ears!