The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Richard Simmons married Divine?

Sometimes I can't tell if you're legitimate person posting or an AI gaining singularity with no sense of what is what 

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

A divine and Madonna Collab would've shook the world 

Yath. Wasn't she Divines opening act? Or maybe they performed back to back or something.

What about this?

GOrNNoYXcAAxVpn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Arca, rosalía, madonna, nathy peluso & bad gyal will allegedly be featured on tokischa’s next album, all the artists have begun following a private instagram account with the username being the title of tokischa’s upcoming album. Are we going to get something new or she's just including Hung Up on okisha in her new album, does anybody know anything about this?

29 minutes ago, stefo said:

What about this?

GOrNNoYXcAAxVpn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Arca, rosalía, madonna, nathy peluso & bad gyal will allegedly be featured on tokischa’s next album, all the artists have begun following a private instagram account with the username being the title of tokischa’s upcoming album. Are we going to get something new or she's just including Hung Up on okisha in her new album, does anybody know anything about this?

We'll see. This will be Tokischa's first full whole album, so maybe all of her collabs or some of them will be included...

But I think this will be a new track with Madonna. They like each other so I guess new music was always a possibility. "Hung Up On Tokischa" is already two years old and, honestly, it's not one of Tokischa's biggest hits on streams - but it got attention at the time and had its moment on M's tour.

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

We'll see. This will be Tokischa's first full whole album, so maybe all of her collabs or some of them will be included...

But I think this will be a new track with Madonna. They like each other so I guess new music was always a possibility. "Hung Up On Tokischa" is already two years old and, honestly, it's not one of Tokischa's biggest hits on streams - but it got attention at the time and had its moment on M's tour.

This is exciting!  I can't wait!  It's moves like this which will always keep Madonna in what's currently in the mainstream.  Like it or not, every bit helps.  :party:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

This is a fake page, read the username ‘chartdatata’. It’s a troll, they post the most absurd things lol.

I can't believe me and you are the only ones who were able to pick that out within seconds of glancing at the post. Media literacy, people! Come on!!

http://www.geraldopost.com/2024/06/madonna-deve-lancar-musica-com-katy.html

Madonna was recording a feat with Katy Perry last July when she was hospitalized and found in serious condition, according to The Mirror: “She was not studying with Katy a few hours before being taken to the ICU shows “How she was determined to keep going, despite feeling bad,” said Fonte.

From Spanish news paper which quoted The Mirror.