The next tour...

rebelheartgermany

UPDATED

You forgot Candy Shop again, there's no tour without it and you know it.

and I so wish she wouldn't ask Guy Oseary or her kids when it comes to artistic decisions.

She can ask Lola anytime, she's the only one who seems to have a good taste. Do you remember when she chose that gorgeous blue dress that Madonna wore at La Biennale instead of whatever she said she was going to wear? That was good advise for sure.

She can ask Lola anytime, she's the only one who seems to have a good taste. Do you remember when she chose that gorgeous blue dress that Madonna wore at La Biennale instead of whatever she said she was going to wear? That was good advise for sure.

Not sure which dress that was. Do you have a pic?

Fashion-wise, yes, Lola.

But musically...I doubt it. Whenever she mentioned that she went to her kids for an artistic/music-related decision...I always found myself totally disliking the decision. Or was that when she asked her sons...not sure.

I picked 10 songs not done on a tour that I want to see next time

01 Swim
02 Some Girls
03 Thief of Hearts
04 Borrowed Time
05 Bad Girl
06 Runaway Lover
07 Words
08 To Have and Not to Hold
09 Falling Free
10 Can't Stop

And man what happened to the interludes on RHT, need good ones.

Not sure which dress that was. Do you have a pic?

Fashion-wise, yes, Lola.

But musically...I doubt it. Whenever she mentioned that she went to her kids for an artistic/music-related decision...I always found myself totally disliking the decision. Or was that when she asked her sons...not sure.

This one.

Madonna_Venice3.jpg

^^

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/295621/Madonna-s-daughter-scolded-mum-for-corset-premiere-outfit

Madonna's daughter scolded mum for corset premiere outfit MADONNA was scolded by her stylish teenage daughter Lourdes for the outfit she was planning to wear to a recent red carpet premiere of her film W.E.

PUBLISHED: 11:26, Sat, Jan 14, 2012

295621_1.jpg

The pop superstar, who runs a clothing line with the fashionable teen, admits she was feeling "fun and frivolous" as she dressed for the screening - but her daughter felt the outfit she chose was "inappropriate".

The Like A Virgin singer says, "I put on this great beaded and jewelled Dolce & Gabbana corset... and fishnets and I put a cape on and she came into my dressing room and she's like, 'Mom, what are you doing...? That's not director. Take it off. Take if off. Inappropriate.'

"I was like, 'Really...?' She was right. I changed and I actually put on a better outfit and I liked it."

"Inappropriate"? It's Madonna... how boring. So Lola selected a boring black dress for the W.E. premiere.

At least the corset could have made for more headlines less tame than "lola picked the outfit".

oh well...