18. Wash over me

19. Into the Groove (interlude)

20. Holiday

21. Joan of Arc

22. Rain

23. Deeper And Deeper

24. Who's that girl

25. Rebel Heart

Guys this might sound a bit slowpoke of me but does the special German edition of the Super Deluxe Edition incude Autotune Baby? And wow at the pics of those guys carrying the vynil, I thought it wouldn't be out til the end of March!! :hearteyes:

yes, if u search for posts with #rebelheart or #autotunebaby on instagram there should be a lot of them in which the tracklist with AB is shown ;)

Edit: I misred your post. Like @stfan97 said, its only on the Standard and Deluxe. Sorry :)

Guys this might sound a bit slowpoke of me but does the special German edition of the Super Deluxe Edition incude Autotune Baby? And wow at the pics of those guys carrying the vynil, I thought it wouldn't be out til the end of March!! :hearteyes:

No, Autotune Baby is only on the Standard and Deluxe of the Saturn and MediaMarkt exclusives.

My vinyl together with the standard, deluxe and super deluxe will all arrive on March 10th! :)

^ I hope if that's real it was purchased on separate scans!

Does anyone know if the "limited edition boxset" for the Super Deluxe from the Universal Music Store is the same as the digipaks found elsewhere?

By the way, there is a 4-track CD single for Living for Love out there now...

All the superdeluxe editions r the same, no matter where u buy it. And what's that u say about another LFL single???

All the superdeluxe editions r the same, no matter where u buy it. And what's that u say about another LFL single???

Thanks to madgefan:

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaDiscography/photos/a.148683955167118.23523.144938872208293/798451026857071/?type=1&theater

Same product code as this single on Universal's site:

https://store.universalmusic.com/madonna/*/*/Living-For-Love-CD-Single/48HB0000000

So if u order from that link, even if it says it's a 2track cdsingle - same as the Amazon.de one -, they'll ship the 4track one??????

So if u order from that link, even if it says it's a 2track cdsingle - same as the Amazon.de one -, they'll ship the 4track one??????

That's what those Facebook comments say... but do it at your own risk I suppose!

This is apparently the UK single, different from the German import.

That's what those Facebook comments say... but do it at your own risk I suppose!

This is apparently the UK single, different from the German import.

I just ordered it, i'll get the german one tomorrow, i hope this one from UK is really a 4 track one!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!.

I'm cracking up :lol: :lol: Look at the last pic of that guy in the yellow shirt - he's looking really happy doing thumbs down lmaoo!! He's probably just pointing to the album but it looks funny!

I was gonna post this in the charts section but no one ever goes thereWhen Rebel Heart goes to #1 on the Billboard charts, Madonna will set a new record by being the female artist with the most consecutive #1 albums in history with 6.I wonder if the media will pick up and report on this achievement?They were more than happy to report on the second week MDNA sales drop