Rebel Heart Tour - Performance Concepts

null

Post what you envision Madonna doing during the new tour.

Two ideas of mine:

Like A Virgin (Acoustic) - The song itself is performed exactly how it was on the MDNA Tour,just Madonna singing with piano accompaniment. The major difference is after a video interlude,Madonna ascends from the ceiling on a white swing with a diamond-encrusted rope. The backdrop video for the song features white rose petals falling. During the song,white rose petals fall from the ceiling on stage and into the audience. Madonna is wearing a white Versace dress with a swooping shoulder cut (meaning off the shoulder with one sleeve) covered in Swarovski crystals. Her microphone is also white with white Swarovski crystals. This performance would then ease into Ghosttown.

Ghosttown: Madonna gets off the swing and walks to the B-stage while an extended intro of Ghosttown plays as she walks. When she arrives to the B-stage she begins singing the song,being close to the fans. She allows the fans to sing along with her as the song progresses. The backdrop video shows an abandoned town (obviously in the vein of the song). As the song ends Madonna goes underneath the stage while a choir begins singing a hymn,thus transitioning into Like A Prayer. The performance of Like A Prayer is the exact same as it was on the MDNA tour.

I hope there's an acostic section like in the Re-invention Tour. That part of the show was flawless!!

that's what I'm hoping for too! an acoustic song, just her and an acoustic guitar. no screen video, no dancers... just her.

also, another thing that needs to come back is the interaction with her background singers. the last time she 'interacted' was on Lucky Star on the Confessions Tour (when she's dressed with the 'Dancing Queen' cape), and then, the S&S just gave them a single take during Borderline.

I think her back up singers have always been 'there'. It's just that it's not the same as it was with Nicky Haris and Donna De Lory. If the DVDs don't show the current singers anymore is just a matter of editing... Sure, I get that some of them have their parts in songs like Like a Prayer but it's the damn DVDs that focus mainly on Madonna and her dancers' choreographies :stare: I remember that in the CT during Sorry both of them were next to Madonna (with a big distance though) and the cameras barely shot them!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I think she needs to get great forgotten songs she has. What about GET TOGETHER, SORRY, DON'T TELL ME, BEAUTIFUL STRANGER, ? We are kind of tired of Like a Prayer, Like a Virgin, Music, Vogue, etc. I think it will also be great to get everybody and holiday back into the set lists.