Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

groovyguy

Today in 20Minutes newspaper (hope my English is good):Marine Le Pen and Madonna will have a drink together.The Front National's leader stated that it was "with pleasure she agreed" Madonna's invitation to "discuss over a drink". Monday evening on Canal+ channel, Madonna proposed to Marine Le Pen to meet her to exchange their points of vue to hear "clearly to what she believes in". In 2012, during her last tour, she spread a video within the FN leader appears with a swastika on the forehead. The meeting could take place this week, since the singer will probably stay in Paris for the Fashion Week.

Today in 20Minutes newspaper (hope my English is good):Marine Le Pen and Madonna will have a drink together.The Front National's leader stated that it was "with pleasure she agreed" Madonna's invitation to "discuss over a drink". Monday evening on Canal+ channel, Madonna proposed to Marine Le Pen to meet her to exchange their points of vue to hear "clearly to what she believes in". In 2012, during her last tour, she spread a video within the FN leader appears with a swastika on the forehead. The meeting could take place this week, since the singer will probably stay in Paris for the Fashion Week.

I hope this won't happen honestly, I'm afraid she's finishing to give only more spotlights to Le Pen's party outside France.

Imagine the pictures of them both together on papares and magazines around the world.

I hope this won't happen honestly, I'm afraid she's finishing to give only more spotlights to Le Pen's party outside France.

Imagine the pictures of them both together on the papares and magazines around the world.

imagine Madonna outwitting Le Pen and "slaying" (i so hate this word).

A beginning of translation, I'll continue tomorrow! I hope my English is understandable... there would be syntax and grammatical mistakes... do not hesitate to send me a PM or edit it if you can. Shall I tranlaste Madonna's sentences too?  :)

Question box:

Which star would you dream to see landing in your living room? – Madonna.

- Jean-Paul, could you tell us a secret about Madonna. Promised, we won’t repeat it. – As a woman with a strong temperament, she has hairs.

- (Lily Allen.)

- Jean-Paul, could you sing your favourite song of your friend Madonna?

- Your favourite song of Madonna?

- (Katy Perry.)

TV show:

Antoine de Caunes: Good evening everyone and welcome on the Grand Journal’s show. Tonight, special show with the world star of pop. Her fans have invaded the TV studio, her new album Rebel Heart will release this week. We’ll speak about music of course, there’ll be 2 live songs and we’ll speak about pieces of news. Ladies and gentleman, Madonna is the special guest of the Grand Journal. (…) Ok…! Madonna. Please, no… to be able to speak… thanks. Good evening, Madonna, and welcome on this studio. I present to you Augustin, Karim, Nathasha, Jean-Michel. We’re glad to have you here with us. You love France, and you speak a little bit French if I remember correctly.

Madonna: Yes, I speak a little bit but not well.

A : Like me.

M : Like you?

A : So we’ll rather speak in English…?

M : Ok, as you wish.

A : There’s a Chinese proverb which says that the difficulty isn’t not to fall, but is to stand up every time we fall.

M : Would you do that all evening?

A : Promised. I promise to you I won’t.

M : Yes, you know I heard a lot of clichés since it happened. There’s not how we fall but how we stand up. So how I do?

A : We’ll speak about your new album Rebel Heart which is the 13rd of your career. But we’ll speak about your fights too. Pieces of news will enable us to do that. I know you’re very interested in them. Madonna and pieces of news: menu with Thierry L..

Off-voice: Madonna in Le Grand Journal… faced with the current situation. With her we’ll speak about France and the FN [Front National], assaults against Charlie Hebdo, Russian President not really gay-friendly and Obama’s America not always cool. The star of pop is also a citizen, a committed militant, a Queen of provocation. Here in Moscow in 2012: Russia and its homophobic laws anger her. Tonight, we’ll ask her what she thinks about the Putin’s Russia. After Russia: Iraq, with theses trash videos which have chocked the whole world. Daesh, in Missoula, from Boko Haram to Nigeria – on Twitter, Madonna denounces barbarian Jihadists. 12 years ago, US intervention in Iraq was criticised in this song. Finally, France before and after Charlie: this has been always fascinating or revolting her. Here it was 2 years ago during concert in France: swastikas on Marine Le Pen’s forehead – controversy. (Marine Le Pen says: â€œFrom someone who dances in panties in the arena, this is not surprising.â€) If we’re continuing to discuss about Friday’s interview, Madonna “adds a coat of paintâ€: “This crazy era reminds me of Nazi Germany.†Provocation, shocks sentences, and engagement: Madonna face with the current situation, it’s now in Le Grand Journal.