Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

groovyguy

Just one more comment before sleeping. I didn't really like Living For Love remix. The mix from Brit Awards was perfect ! Here we have only one of the remixes usd for the Brits. Anyway it was the perfect interview and she was perfect ! So proud of her !

yes LFL was all over the place. But Ghosttown... so on point  :om:

Is there any other artist that goes on French tv to promote new music and gets drawn into a discussion of their current affairs? The interview was just awesome. She's intelligent, articulate, confident and totally unafraid to speak her mind. People may disagree with her political views but surely no one can fault her fight for freedom and human rights.

Guys, there's a video of M and Diplo dancing on Diplo's snapchat. Can anyone rip it for us please??Also, does anyone who speaks better French feel up to providing a transcript of the interview questions and answers? I understood most, but I'd love to hear all of what was said. The translator got a bit loud. Thank you in advance! :heart:

I could do it, I'll begin this evening and post it tomorrow! :)