Work started on new album confirmed

Spanky1995

If M made an album with the Pet Shop Boys, my life would be made.

Nothing ever caught my attention with this electronic duo, although a good friend of mine is a fantaic. Right at this moment I don't know a single except there is that one big hit? lol forget now or really anything except the remix of Sorry. 

Now The Chemical Brothers (dived so far into their discography after the single Go) some stellar albums. But their piers Daft Punk can you imagine with Madge? Leonard said will to take a his melody and work it and take new directions and all those recent collabs worked for them (tracks on The Weeknd's Starboy, Kanye's Yeezus and Arcade Fire's Everything Now) .I am a big fan of Bloodpop (formerly Blood Diamonds) his worst production to date has to be Beautiful Scars whiich has non of his trademarks but like branching out but what kind of watered down DF knock off.

From the CANDY and junk she’s got. Omg......it’s a joke get off being so defensive.

Especially someone who’s also posting that the food means Adele is there, or also posting in that other thread.

These Instagram stories will give you guys aneurysm

Call it humour

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nothing ever caught my attention with this electronic duo, although a good friend of mine is a fantaic. Right at this moment I don't know a single except there is that one big hit? lol forget now or really anything except the remix of Sorry.

Other than the unnamed one big hit (Go West?), you know one more for sure: West End Girls (aka M's Jump lol :laughing: )

------------NEW ALBUM SPOILER--------------------

Madonna is working on a new song called Like a Virgin.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@@Fighter  Deal with it as you like, but there is no doubt in my mind this person is just trolling!