Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Jesus Christ! there are some pretty fucking stupid users I encounter on this forum. Who would ever become a Madonna fan if they had a problem with using sex as a means of art? I never did understand why sex was taboo even as a little kid, it is literally a part of nature. No different than eating food because its a need or having to use the shitter. God danmm I feel like I am living in a world of goldfish in this forum. I think there are many trolls amongst us.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Jesus Christ! there are some pretty fucking stupid users I encounter on this forum. Who would ever become a Madonna fan if they had a problem with using sex as a means of art? I never did understand why sex was taboo even as a little kid, it is literally a part of nature. No different than eating food because its a need or having to use the shitter. God danmm some fans are stupid, like that guy who said Like a Virgin underperformed or most of her work has little to do with sex. With the exception of certain fans, I feel like I am living in a world of goldfish in this forum. I think there are many trolls amongst us.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Jesus Christ! there are some pretty fucking stupid users I encounter on this forum. Who would ever become a Madonna fan if they had a problem with using sex as a means of art? I never did understand why sex was taboo even as a little kid, it is literally a part of nature. No different than eating food because its a need or having to use the shitter. God danmm some fans are stupid, like that guy who said Like a Virgin underperformed or most of her work has little to do with sex. With the exception of certain fans, I feel like I am living in a world of goldfish in this forum. I think there are many trolls disguised as fans.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Jesus Christ! there are some pretty fucking stupid users I encounter on this forum. Who would ever become a Madonna fan if they had a problem with using sex as a means art? I never did understand why sex was taboo even as a little kid, it is literally a part of nature. No different than eating food because its a need or having to use the shitter. God danmm some fans are stupid, like that guy who said Like a Virgin underperformed or most of her work has little to do with sex. With the exception of certain fans, I feel like I am living in a world of goldfish in this forum. I think there are many trolls disguised as fans.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Jesus Christ! there are some pretty fucking stupid users I encounter on this forum. Who would ever become a Madonna fan if they had a problem with using sex as a means art? I never did understand why sex was taboo even as a little kid, it is literally a part of nature. No different than eating food because its a need or having to use the shitter. God danmm some fans are stupid, like that guy who said Like a Virgin underperformed or most of her work has little to do with sex. Sometimes I wonder if I am operating on another plain of higher thought or most people around me are just soo fucking stupid

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

Jesus Christ! there are a hell of a lot of dumb fucks in this thread. What the hell is wrong with using sex as a means of expression through art. I never did understand why sex was taboo even as a little kid, it is literally a part of nature. No different than eating food because its a need or having to use the shitter.

Important Information

Terms of Use