Coachella 2015: Madonna performs with Drake and makes out

Yung Rapunxel

oh I just watch that performance So she did grill on again. And it's very short and very simple performance.

And if he was feeling hurts then I'm 00% for sure that it's because of that grill.

But it looks like his expression was not a pain, it's more like surprise expression (Not really surprise because it's all planned of course.. What I'm saying "surprise expression" is with showmanship for audience) for me because he said "wow what just happened!" with smile.

oh I just watch that performance So she did grill on again. And it's very short and very simple performance.

And if he was feeling hurts then I'm 00% for sure that it's because of that grill.

But it looks like his expression was not a pain, it's more like surprise expression (Not really surprise because it's all planned of course.. What I'm saying "surprise expression" is with showmanship for audience) for me because he said "wow what just happened!" with smile.

But where is the video? Link please

Thank you so much.

I think this performance was pointless :lol:

my pleasure!  :kissy:

And I agree.

it feels like they made a deal at just few hours before performance.

Her entrance was not a dramatic as usual and her performance is very simple but its understandable because that stage not for her, she just Drake's guest. 

But her Kiss to Drake will (I mean already) makes a Huge headline for sure. And People keep talking about it for sure.

I mean If there's no kiss then no one even look at that live stream channel for sure. (except Drake fans)

But now everybody jumping in and want to see it and want to talking about it. LOL

That's the Madonna. The one and only Queen of Pop and Queen of Media.

:hearteyes:

She tweeted about Coachella 2 days ago, clearly she knew she was gonna be there...

Yeah but what I'm trying to saying is she's just guest of drake show.

So she probably didn't want to out shine with her huge team and huge production (dancers, backup singers and etc) over his performances. (I mean Drake and his team probably did not want it)

So she go there just bye herself and simply kissed him.

And that few seconds kiss made a huge headline.

That's the Madonna. The one and only Queen of Pop's Impact!

:hearteyes:

Jeez this might be the most awkward thing ever, I dont think people were expecting Madonna to come out and perform random songs.

It doesn't seem people hated her either, but... damn that was random...

They were like "what is she doing?" :confused: it was truly awkward

So she probably didn't want to out shine with her huge team and huge production (dancers, backup singers and etc) over his performances. (I mean Drake and his team do not want it)

A big production for the medley? :cryin:  It was not even her set :cryin: