Coachella 2015: Madonna performs with Drake and makes out

Yung Rapunxel

Yeh i also dont like the bad buzz, for the first time in years she was getting really really good press, its not her fault if people dont like it, then again it wasnt a sexy kiss nor a very good performance, it was a crazy stunt....

Tru, she was getting good press with the ghosttown video and the fun BIM's performance, she pulled the trigger in her own foot :cryin:

The kiss was part of the performance abd c was probably rehearsed a million times prior.Again if Madonna is getting bad press then shouldn't Drake for being disrespectful and making that faceDespite the fact that he probably kissed her repeatedly in rehearsalsAnd aren't he and Madonna supposedly datingAgain if she were black and he were white, Drake would be crucified for being racist

actually it's not necessary to discuss it further, its not the place nor the time...

Exactly. It was just an (my) opinion in the heat of the moment. That's all. Back to topic: she's getting talked about. Don't u guys think that's just what she wanted/expected? C'mon... After all, Bitches, she's Madonna!!. Let's embrace that!!.

Oi, another kiss. Who cares. I didn't when she did it to that Britney girl and I don't care with this guy.

I thought the performance was great though.. a simple pleasure, just Madonna (the way I like it). I"ll throw myself into the camp of not sure why HU and Human Nature. 'Seems perfect for Bitch I'm Madonna or at least something from Rebel Heart.

I noticed that when she asked from the crowd to sing they weren't as excited as they should be, only when she kissed him they started screaming I believe she wasn't welcomed enough.

I'm just glad there wasn't dead silence, actually before she came out there was dead silence, but people cheered for her and thats enough for me   :lol: