QUEEN (DIFFERENT DEMO FROM REVOLUTIONARY HEART...?)

Roy

SO I AM CONFUSION.

I was just trying to get my way into liking Madonna's scrapped album "Revolutionary Heart," which was supposed to be a concept album that ultimately became "Rebel Heart," one of the best albums I have ever heard (good to know that we won't be having Hard Candy 2.0 again last 2015). I was just listening to the songs in a playlist when all of a sudden, THIS DEMO FOR QUEEN IS DIFFERENT FROM THE SCRAPPED QUEEN FROM THE REBEL HEART SUPPER DELUXE EDITION. You all know how much I love Erotica, the album and this song really gives me that vibe.

Please let me know if this is in fact a real demo from the concept album or an Erotica outtake... or this is someone else's song.

32 minutes ago, Edduf said:

Never heard that song before, love it, specially that jazz middle part, thanks for sharing =P

There is a remix package and the version with the boys is hilarious. They’re so fierce.

I’m pretty sure hearing this song coming from my bedroom as a kid made my parents realize who I was gonna be as a grow up lol not that kind tho.

9 hours ago, DickTracy said:

There is a remix package and the version with the boys is hilarious. They’re so fierce.

I’m pretty sure hearing this song coming from my bedroom as a kid made my parents realize who I was gonna be as a grow up lol not that kind tho.

:O Never saw any of this... I became a fan in 2005 so that's why I guess. That's why I love being an M fan, there always something new and something from the past to discover, even after many, many years ! =P

On 5/17/2019 at 10:02 AM, Edduf said:

:O Never saw any of this... I became a fan in 2005 so that's why I guess. That's why I love being an M fan, there always something new and something from the past to discover, even after many, many years ! =P

There's a Hot Tracks Mix on the Web in better 'quality' that's mostly Madge.
I guess someone took their scissors too it ?