Madonna & Her Brother End Bitter Feud For Aging Dad’s Sake: 'They're At Peace Now'??

Voguerista

I really hope this news/rumor is true. Note how Christopher says he's planning to go to a Miami show.

Madonna & Her Brother End Bitter Feud For Aging Dad’s Sake: 'They're At Peace Now'

Christopher Ciccone reveals he and the Material Girl are finally 'united.'

Madonna & Her Brother End Bitter Feud For Aging Dad’s Sake: 'They're At Peace Now'

Madonna has buried the hatchet with her younger brother Christopher Ciccone on behalf of their 88-year-old father.

The pair had been feuding since the 59-year-old interior designer wrote his scathing 2008 tell-all book, Life with My Sister Madonna.

“We are at peace now and just spoke last week,” Chris exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “I recently moved from Los Angeles back to Michigan where my father and family own a vineyard and winery.”

Although Madonna, 61, and their father, Silvio Anthony “Tony” Ciccone, had a strained relationship for years, Chris said the Material Girl has become supportive of the family patriarch.

“He is an amazing inspiration. He’s the original ‘tough guy’ and he still exercises each day,” Chris said.

Tony had eight children — six, including Madonna and Chris, by his first wife, Madonna Louise Ciccone, who died of breast cancer at age 30, and two with his second wife, Joan Gustafson.

“Madonna has been great!” Chris added. “She regularly speaks to our dad while some of our siblings work at the winery. We are all united.”

Madonna, who did not respond to our request for comment, is currently on her Madame X Tour despite canceling shows after injuring her knee.

“I’m sure she’ll fulfill her dates,” Chris said. “I hope to catch the show in Miami!”

Written by Radar Staff

2 hours ago, evolution said:

I read this the other day. I am pretty sure I read something to this effect a few years ago too?  It seems like every time she does something some news outlet rehashes this...  I honestly thought it was going to be her other brother who has been homeless. 

Yep!  Total rehash.  Christopher already made these claims two or three years ago, that the two made "peace".   I don't understand why some sources rehash stupid stories like this, especially when there are so many current stories they can gossip about her.  Radar is just online tabloid nonsense.  It's no secret; any publication mentioned Madonna's name will get attention, especially if they share juicy gossip, even if it's been reported before whether it's true or not.

I get the impression; Madonna simply tolerates him because he's family.  She'll never trust him like she used to.  I'm sure once her father passes, she'll cut ties with him completely.