Have you dreamt of Madonna?

I can’t forget an impressive dream i had around 6 months ago where she was about to open a “residence” in Miami, the residence looked so “Mexico’s Tulum” aesthetic, all green plants, rock sculptures, beige colored, blue sky, and the place of the residence was all built up only for her and her public.

it was a new tour! But what impressed me so heavily was the exact time when the show started, the place was in form of half an esphere, and at the very top there was a hole that could be opened and closed, so she started the show standing on a little floating stair in the air at like 25 meters above from the ground, and she had nothing to hold on to, she was singing live and coming down that hole while she was also being recorded and the crowd was screaming of excitement

That was my dream, and it ended right there lool, it was so full of adrenaline, i was scared that she could fall

i have dreamt with Madonna other times! One time i had this dream where she suddenly came to my school and it was the 80s Madonna, all styled with red lipstick, black gloves, leather jacket, a lot of bracelets and she started singing “Body Shop” to me 😭

please share with us your dreams! Or nightmares lol

It's 6:53am here where I am, and funnily enough, I just woke up from a dream about her. 

I was backstage at a future show. The massive stage was rigged in such a way that you entered from underneath and it rises up. 

Madonna had already taken her place and the show was about to begin and I was suppose to get into position as well. It was quite a set up. I was in place and then the stage began rising and I could see lights. I was holding a microphone and I was in my usual stage outfits (I'm a performer). And the energy of the audience hit me like a tremendous wave. An ocean of people. I was actually singing a duet with Madonna and the first lines were "the look in your eyes, is all I see". 

Before Erotica /SEX release I dreamed of Madonna nude, suspended from a trapeze. Another dream I was hitchhiking, a vintage white Mercedes convertible pulled over and M was behind the wheel, smiling😍. I was totally gobsmacked when I later saw these images. Madonna works in mysterious ways y'all

1_1a64ee7c9293ba7c5e4fca72e85eb315.jpg

i044995.jpg

I used to go to catholic school, kinder through 8th grade and my ex best friend loved madonna like me. As an adult in my 20s and 30s I sometimes have this reoccuring dream where im in my old school church during mass and they announce a special guest singing in the choir and out pops Madonna! She then begins to sing I'm a Sinner and in my head i think OMG my best friend is gonna be SO jealous out of all times to miss church!

On 5/28/2024 at 12:04 AM, TheGoth said:

It's 6:53am here where I am, and funnily enough, I just woke up from a dream about her

Wow the synchronicity of life and time!!! I love your dream, so creative! It even includes a new song created by you featuring Madonna 😮

On 5/28/2024 at 1:23 PM, cake said:

Before Erotica /SEX release I dreamed of Madonna nude, suspended from a trapeze

You are clairvoyant! when I was a little boy i dreamt of a SpongeBob episode one year before it was premiered on Nickelodeon, and ironically all these dreams of Madonna fans are making me feel like SpongeBob when he enters the dreams of his friends while they sleep! 🙂 

Well I remember a dream when I was about 7-8 years old where I was playing FFVIII (yes, you can call me a nerd if you want) and there was a great forest that I couldn’t manage to reach before that was called Hollywood, and Madonna’s song was playing on the background.

Then there was a town with an old mill, and when you got there, there was a cowgirl Madonna that you had to fight.

• 1 month later...