Does Madonna read her fan web sites?

Guest Ashley

Does Madonna (and/or her spys from the house of love) read her fan websites? There have been couple of people on this forum who have raised suspicions over whether they have connections with M and her team. 

images.jpeg.5587f4f8546a4644fd9dded473570fd8.jpeg

I thougt around Rebel heart era, that they did it. When MDNA was released, everyone on Madonna's forums and fan sites were asking for more performances, more promo etc, and they did that for Rebel heart, even if it didn't work they way that everyone were expecting... 

Also I thought that at least they are still in conctact with the forums, after the drama with the last Miami's gig, she released an statement. 

Madonna, no!  However, there are some fans who have some sort of connection with her management.  Guy O. is far more attainable than her previous managers. Some of the producers she works with are known to communicate with some of her fans. This is how they find out about things that may have leaked or if some issue arises.  A lot of that happens through Social Media though. Madonna fans can be quite persistent, so if something needs to be addressed to her team, it will be.  But does Madonna frequent these forums or others, no way!  But we do know she does read some of the comments at her Instagram.  That's the closest we get to getting a reaction out of her personally.  Unfortunately,  unless it's another celebrity she's responding to, it's usually her shooting back a snarky comment to someone who is being rude to her.

1 hour ago, cake said:

She does read her instagram comments so why not a fan forum on occasion

The difference is she joined Instagram which she knew includes public commenting.  I don't believe for one second she frequents fan forums.  If I recall she has the mindset of not being too interested in what people say of her.  Occasionally, she has defended herself on Instagram, but that has been rare, compared to the thousands of other comments berating her or trying to take her down a peg or two.