Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

37 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@dave2290ur in very good company rn, I do promise I'm telling you the truth. Ti vedo doppio!!!

Sorry but I would rather NOT have any trouble in my thread at ALL! Please don’t even tease on it either. Please… Just keep it out of my thread. If you can’t, stay out! 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Sorry but I would rather NOT have any trouble in my thread at ALL! Please don’t even tease on it either. Please… Just keep it out of my thread. If you can’t, stay out! 

Girl, I am so sorry, I will put you again to my ignore list. The last thing I want here is to make people piss off - even if I sound to.

And, if I were you, I'd do the same as McDonna did to me. Farewell.

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Girl, I am so sorry, I will put you again to my ignore list. The last thing I want here is to make people piss off - even if I sound to.

And, if I were you, I'd do the same as McDonna did to me. Farewell.

McDonna waits til you’re out to play. He’s not mentioning you and antagonizing you in this thread. You need to do the same and stop mentioning him in these under handed or antagonizing ways. You don’t have to put me on ignore but I am going to ask you not to play this game anymore unless you know he’s not playing. And don’t ask others to reply to your choices. We will decide when we want to reply and play. Thank you so much.