Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

I wouldn't mind if she focus only on RH and works before ROL era.

She has always preferred more newer stuff, so it would be a nice change.

Not really, she usually focuses on the album she's actually promoting. From recent years (2001 - 2012) the songs mainly performed were Hung Up, Music and Candy Shop and the only songs from the 90's she has actually performed more than once since 2001 are Human Nature, Ray of Light and Frozen. That's NOT a lot. She has always focussed on 80's stuff and stuff from the album which is honestly a shame because her 90's and early 00 stuff is superior to A LOT of her overplayed 80's stuff. It's sad that she's once again giving into the demand of some of her annoying "fans" that stopped caring about her after Ray of Light and is performing shit like Holiday, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita and Vogue AGAIN when she has so many songs that have never been performed on tour and would work so much better in the context of the album.

Seriously, I will NOT buy a ticket for the show if it ends up being the Immaculate Collection live (with some songs from RH). I will be deeply saddened and disappointed if another one of my favourite albums will end up like Ray of Light and American with a GH-like tour or just very few material ever being performed.

Not really, she usually focuses on the album she's actually promoting. From recent years (2001 - 2012) the songs mainly performed were Hung Up, Music and Candy Shop and the only songs from the 90's she has actually performed more than once since 2001 are Human Nature, Ray of Light and Frozen. That's NOT a lot. She has always focussed on 80's stuff and stuff from the album which is honestly a shame because her 90's and early 00 stuff is superior to A LOT of her overplayed 80's stuff. It's sad that she's once again giving into the demand of some of her annoying "fans" that stopped caring about her after Ray of Light and is performing shit like Holiday, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita and Vogue AGAIN when she has so many songs that have never been performed on tour and would work so much better in the context of the album.Seriously, I will NOT buy a ticket for the show if it ends up being the Immaculate Collection live (with some songs from RH). I will be deeply saddened and disappointed if another one of my favourite albums will end up like Ray of Light and American with a GH-like tour or just very few material ever being performed.

Then don't buy a ticket. You haven't even seen the setlist yet, so there could be any number of songs to be added. The real question is if she's gonna sing Jimmy Jimmy or not.

Then don't buy a ticket.You haven't even seen the setlist yet, so there could be any number of songs to be added.The real question is if she's gonna sing Jimmy Jimmy or not.

I haven't seen it, true. Then again if I get to see it, why should I spend money on a show that literally includes 50% of songs that I just don't like or don't enjoy as much. This album gives her the opportunity to put so much theatrics and story line in it...if she goes for a GH-like tour just because she needs good PR then I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in her because it's SO against everything she used to stand for.

Apparently there is another setlist floating around and it looks like it's in Madonna's writing but I you have to be a member of the ARTL forum the setlist is as follows not sure if it's true

Bitch, I'm MGrooveHW/Vogue (Holy Water)Dress You UpVogue/ HWSEXGoodbye ?GhosttownDevil PrayJustify (Justify My Love)Deeper And Deeper (D and D it says)IconicLove Don't Live Here AnymoreHeartBreakCityBody ShopTrue BlueMusicVirgin? (Like A Virgin interlude)Joan of ArcLiving for LoveBonitaWho's that GirlHolidayRebel Heart

Apparently there is another setlist floating around and it looks like it's in Madonna's writing but I you have to be a member of the ARTL forum the setlist is as follows not sure if it's true

Bitch, I'm MGrooveHW/Vogue (Holy Water)Dress You UpVogue/ HWSEXGoodbye ?GhosttownDevil PrayJustify (Justify My Love)Deeper And Deeper (D and D it says)IconicLove Don't Live Here AnymoreHeartBreakCityBody ShopTrue BlueMusicVirgin? (Like A Virgin interlude)Joan of ArcLiving for LoveBonitaWho's that GirlHolidayRebel Heart

Please, someone tell me this is not the real one!

Anyway it misses Between the bars and Unapologetic bitch, we'll see...

Not really, she usually focuses on the album she's actually promoting. From recent years (2001 - 2012) the songs mainly performed were Hung Up, Music and Candy Shop and the only songs from the 90's she has actually performed more than once since 2001 are Human Nature, Ray of Light and Frozen. That's NOT a lot. She has always focussed on 80's stuff and stuff from the album which is honestly a shame because her 90's and early 00 stuff is superior to A LOT of her overplayed 80's stuff. It's sad that she's once again giving into the demand of some of her annoying "fans" that stopped caring about her after Ray of Light and is performing shit like Holiday, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita and Vogue AGAIN when she has so many songs that have never been performed on tour and would work so much better in the context of the album.

Seriously, I will NOT buy a ticket for the show if it ends up being the Immaculate Collection live (with some songs from RH). I will be deeply saddened and disappointed if another one of my favourite albums will end up like Ray of Light and American with a GH-like tour or just very few material ever being performed.

Madonna herself told that she prefers new music. She said that she would perform only new album and other newer songs.

Many album songs were unnecessary on some tours. Revolver, Celebration...it was pointless.

I'm kind of excited for that one, but it feels... hollow?  Just not worthy of a "Rebel Heart" tour, y'know?

I'm not a member... lol

Posted Image

This makes more sense to me than the previous list that was being circulated. I like the idea of Veni Vidi Vici working as intro/interludes throughout the show.

And I'm absolutely sure she WILL sing Rebel Heart - it's a great song, personal and the title of both, the tour and the album. 

Madonna herself told that she prefers new music. She said that she would perform only new album and other newer songs.

Many album songs were unnecessary on some tours. Revolver, Celebration...it was pointless.

I'm not a member... lol

Posted Image

First of all, those section do not make sense, sonically and thematically. The handwriting is not M's and could have been from anyone on this board. It's fake.

I will wait how it turns out...

Honestly if shes gonna sing LAV, LIB, etc AGAIN.....  :cryin: some of her fans want her to fade out into being an oldies act. So they may get their wish...  :dead:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is absolutely terrified by this. MNation is literally all over this GH tour think. Those damn morons...

bitcj I'm Madonna will be the last song on the setlist

Not confirmed.

I highly doubt she will sing rebel fart. She didnt even include it on the standard album!

Lol that wasn't really her decision, you know? After the songs leaked she let her management decide on the tracklist pretty much. She picked the first six songs for the EP and what songs would be included on the album (in no particular order). They simply stacked the rest onto the album randomly and selected 5 songs that they felt weren't strong enough for "their" standard edition. Madonna's standadrd edition is the 19-track "deluxe" album. The sequencing is clearly out-of-place but those are the songs she recognizes as part of the album. Going by what you said, S.E.X. wouldn't be included, either.

I'm not a member... lol

Posted Image

I also don't recognize her handwriting here and can't get the coherence of the whole thing. Anyway I have a question. 

Is that "Goodbye" number something like a maedley of old love songs? Are Power/Secret/and-don't- know-what written on the right up there? Oh well because, if so, I deeply doubt she would really be able to do such a cheap thing in her shows. 

Lol that wasn't really her decision, you know? After the songs leaked she let her management decide on the tracklist pretty much. She picked the first six songs for the EP and what songs would be included on the album (in no particular order). They simply stacked the rest onto the album randomly and selected 5 songs that they felt weren't strong enough for "their" standard edition. Madonna's standadrd edition is the 19-track "deluxe" album. The sequencing is clearly out-of-place but those are the songs she recognizes as part of the album. Going by what you said, S.E.X. wouldn't be included, either.

if that is true it says a lot about her not having control over her "art"

Low-key want a rad performance of Secret, tbh

The more I just watch, the more I think that the REAL RHT setlist is going to be a perfect blend of oldies, middies, and newies, and everyone will be happy with it.

So I'm just gonna wait and see before exploding at setlists that don't exist.

But by all means, please continue the show :Madonna003: