Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

Can we TALK ABOUT HOW amazing a mashup between Beautiful Stranger and Justify My Love in a section along with Holy Water, Inside Out and Unapologetic Bitch would be?

"I wanna know what you're all about"

"You're the devil in the sky, that's why I'm singing this song to you"

"To know you, is to love you"

"I paid for you with tears and swallowed all my pride"

"I wanna know you...mh not like that"

I would make SO much sense between Inside Out and Unapologetic Bitch!!!

I would love Beautiful Stranger with samples from Amazing, since it employs a lyrical theme and instrumentation similar deliberately

Like A Virgin - I think this song was a concept for or is a part of Sex/Religion/Nuns section. Virgin/sex theme and nuns.

Romance - True Blue?

Party songs - Holiday, Into the Groove, Music... I think some songs replaced the other ones.

She tagged Monte Pittman on the pic fro what I know, which implies that it was played acoustic or at least on guitar. I suppose it is being played alongside Body Shop or as a mashup. Maybe even in the Gypsy segment. The lyrics go hand in hand with Body Shop, Dress You Up, Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart.

She confirmed that she's performing Vogue, Who's That Girl, Holiday and Dress You Up!

She said we are going to hear Vogue. That isn't a confirmation of a full performance. The lines she teased on IG are the ones that are part of Holy Water. She would be dumb to answer "no" when asked if she was going to perform it.

The "gypsy" segment will be rather Mexican and inspired by Frida Kahlo, I believe.

That sounds like a good spin on this turn's gypsy segment; S&S was Eastern European inspired, and MDNA was Southern French inspired. But perhaps we can ax the gypsy segment after this tour :P