Can we get in touch with Daniel Abraham?

MaDöner Kebab

Okay, so chances are pretty high we're getting complete remix EPs for some of the Erotica singles. However, it is very possible Daniel Abraham's mixes (Fever - Edit One & Two and his unreleased Bye Bye Baby - Single Mix) won't appear on those. I feel like we can make it happen though, if we possibly get in touch with him and inform him about Rhino releasing Madonna's singles on streaming. Maybe, he'll make his mixes available to whoever is managing these releases. 

Is there any way we can actually do this? He doesn't seem to be particularly hard to get in touch with.

http://danielabraham.net/discography/remixprod/

His Bye Bye Baby Remix is listed on his page as part of the unreleased mixes.

http://danielabraham.net/contact/

1 hour ago, sbrombolessio said:

We never finish to learn new things!

Should we ask him for let us have them!

Where is BBB single mix mentioned?

Madonna performed a differently arranged version at the VMA's. Bye Bye Baby was supposed to be the final US single but was ultimately scrapped. His mix is listed on his site that I posted in the OP.

Seeing as how he has done radio-friendly mixes for Fever & Rain it's likely that he has also done one for BBB (which is the version she performed at the MTV VMA's in 1993).

6 hours ago, deathproof said:

We definitely are getting his remix of Rain. And seeing that Bad Girl will be included with Fever, it’s very likely his remixes of Fever will be included on Rain.

Yes, that's for sure. I think there is a chance the tracklist for Fever might get a revision. It's weird how it has been disappeared after complaints about Edit One and Two not being present.

I hope Bad Girl is getting a separate release with the missing Erotica dubs/versions instead of being lumped together with Fever.