My cover of Frozen

Curtains

Hi everyone! I've just finished a cover of Frozen. It's one of my favorite songs ever and I've been inspired to record it after the surge of popularity it got from TikTok.

The instrumental is based on the amazing version that @yeezuslovesmypussybest has done and shared on the Audio section. I then used the stems to slightly tweak it and change the pitch of some instruments to match my key. Thanks a lot to him for allowing me to share this cover. :) 

If you could check it, it would mean a lot to me. Any constructive criticism would help me for future covers/songs, so feel free to share your opinion! :)

Wishing you a nice end of the year and a happy new one!

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Hey thats a pretty solid effort. You have a naturally good voice.

Thank you that's a really kind comment. I know I don't have the greatest voice (i actually posted one song here before and got comments for it) but i really try my best with what I have, and if you like it then I'm really glad. :)

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Thank you that's a really kind comment. I know I don't have the greatest voice (i actually posted one song here before and got comments for it) but i really try my best with what I have, and if you like it then I'm really glad. :)

Have you ever considered some voice lessons before? im asking because unlike a lot of people I have heard try to sing yours is not terrible and could really sound great if you worked at it. If you got some technique you would sound really really good I think. Your voice is not at all unpleasant, I actually like hearing you sing.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Have you ever considered some voice lessons before? im asking because unlike a lot of people I have heard try to sing yours is not terrible and could really sound great if you worked at it. If you got some technique you would sound really really good I think. Your voice is not at all unpleasant, I actually like hearing you sing.

I did consider that but overall the lack of time and money always prevented me to take regular lessons, which are needed to truly improve my voice. But maybe one day, I don't lose hope, I'll just have to find a way to adjust that with my job.

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

Hi everyone! I've just finished a cover of Frozen. It's one of my favorite songs ever and I've been inspired to record it after the surge of popularity it got from TikTok.

The instrumental is based on the amazing version that @yeezuslovesmypussybest has done and shared on the Audio section. I then used the stems to slightly tweak it and change the pitch of some instruments to match my key. Thanks a lot to him for allowing me to share this cover. :) 

If you could check it, it would mean a lot to me. Any constructive criticism would help me for future covers/songs, so feel free to share your opinion! :)

Wishing you a nice end of the year and a happy new one!

Beautiful! I love it! Thanks for posting!