The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

13 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Yeah i don't know who would sound good singing with her.I love drag queens but need their voice to slay too like Madonna's

Honestly my favorite feat was Mandy On What Can You Lose. They sound so great together. Maluma and Prince were good with her to.

feats that I didn’t like:

ricky martin

all the rappers I did NOT like except for did you do it and I loved Kanye West on beat goes on 

Warren yuck

cardi b

nicki minage 

15 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

There was something about Patrick Leonard after the madame x tour from fans online but I can’t remember what it was. 

I read somewhere else (maybe pop justice)from a supposedly reliable source there,  about a year ago or less, that Madonna had already written and recorded new songs with Patrick Leonard . That the songs sounded like her old songs. I am not making this up. 
There was also talk about her work with another producer being cut short , cause he fell ill. 

5 minutes ago, Mden said:

I read somewhere else (maybe pop justice)from a supposedly reliable source there,  about a year ago or less, that Madonna had already written and recorded new songs with Patrick Leonard . That the songs sounded like her old songs. I am not making this up. 
There was also talk about her work with another producer being cut short , cause he fell ill. 

Ok, it was probably this (about pat) that I heard from fans online from the forum. 

Who was the producer that got sick? Was it also Pat?

Give me Pat, any day over Bob and Weekend 

36 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

There was something about Patrick Leonard after the madame x tour from fans online but I can’t remember what it was. 

I think you are confusing this with him, planning to release an album of re-imagined versions of his and Madonna's songs called Bring the Circus Home.  It had no involvement of Madonna and he had stated that the two aren't working together and didn't forsee the two working together again.  He seemed fine with that.  Meanwhile, he was the one who leaked the demos from Like A Prayer to thwart an auctioning of a tape that had demos of Cherish, LAP and Angels.  All at the same time, was looking for backing for the "Circus" album, even starting a fund me page, but then a couple months in, he went dark. 

As of yet, we have no confirmation she ever worked with "The Weeknd".  A lot of this is stemming from the fact she met up with his manager a couple of years ago.  Meanwhile, we found out she bought The Weekend's home. 

Honey Dijon was simply consulting on FEL.  They didn't record anything.

Mike Dean has been her main producer for several years now and so he's been involved in everything she's been doing the last few years from the FEL release, the Frozen remixes and the other remixes of Hung Up and Material Gworrl. 

We do know she was in the studio with Max Martin (more recently) and long before that she was in the studio with Sickick. 

If you're expecting a new full album soon to drop, you are going to be extremely disappointed.  I originally thought she may be dropping an EP, knowing she was in the studio with Sickick and they worked on original music, but now I doubt that is happening. At best, she might drop a new song at the start of the tour. 

The silence on social media, etc. is purposely intended and most likely leading up to the first album re-issue happening. 

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I think you are confusing this with him, planning to release an album of re-imagined versions of his and Madonna's songs called Bring the Circus Home.  It had no involvement of Madonna and he had stated that the two aren't working together and didn't forsee the two working together again.  He seemed fine with that.  Meanwhile, he was the one who leaked the demos from Like A Prayer to thwart an auctioning of a tape that had demos of Cherish, LAP and Angels.  All at the same time, was looking for backing for the "Circus" album, even starting a fund me page, but then a couple months in, he went dark. 

As of yet, we have no confirmation she ever worked with "The Weeknd".  A lot of this is stemming from the fact she met up with his manager a couple of years ago.  Meanwhile, we found out she bought The Weekend's home. 

Honey Dijon was simply consulting on FEL.  They didn't record anything.

Mike Dean has been her main producer for several years now and so he's been involved in everything she's been doing the last few years from the FEL release, the Frozen remixes and the other remixes of Hung Up and Material Gworrl. 

We do know she was in the studio with Max Martin (more recently) and long before that she was in the studio with Sickick. 

If you're expecting a new full album soon to drop, you are going to be extremely disappointed.  I originally thought she may be dropping an EP, knowing she was in the studio with Sickick and they worked on original music, but now I doubt that is happening. At best, she might drop a new song at the start of the tour. 

Ahh yes, she bought his house. The meeting with manager was about that. Thank heavens. I don’t want him anywhere near a Madonna record.