Best seats for Celebration Tour?

DJ N A

Obviously we won't know until the show begins touring but what do we think the best seats in the venue will be?

I'm seeing the tour 3 nights (Pittsburgh and both Dallas shows) and my tickets are at the end of the middle runway every night - 2nd row, 3rd row, and 5th row center from the end of the runway.

I like being close but I wasn't able to get PIT seats and now they're all sold out. Then the seats near the front of the main stage are astronomical in price. I do see some of the Verified Resale seats in that section coming down off their price though. My hesitation getting seats in that front section though is that I don't want to be turned around looking at her from behind while she's on the main runway.

What part of the stage do we think she'll spend most of the time? Where do we feel are the best seats?

I think much like Rebel Heart the end of the catwalk will end up being the best spot again. You will be up close to her more often if you are in the pit, sure, but from the end of the catwalk you’ll have a view of the entire performance start to end. I think we can also assume she will do at least a few songs on the end there so you will also get a taste of being up close and personal with her. So overall it will be better.

Like you said we can’t know until the show starts but there’s no way she’s going to never go to the end of that catwalk, that is the ultimate way to work the crowd and engage the people further back.

Not a fan of stadium shows. Saw Gaga recently and although we had floor...we weren't able to see the whole stage layout and not see Gaga. 

I like Arena for concerts. I've been both floor and seats...all seats are good imo. The only seats I don't recommend are the ones behind the stage. Why they even sell those confuses me, other than the fact that it's $$$

Sitting right in front of the main catwalk is probably the best spot. You get to see the whole show from the front/center perspective and you can see M up close whenever she's on the main catwalk, which will probably be quite often. I think the side catwalks will rarely be used. If you're closer to the main stage, whenever she's on the catwalk, she'll have her back to you. Just think of Confessions and Rebel Heart, she was using the catwalk quite a lot, even for the Future Lovers opening number.

I'll see the show in Europe, so I got the general admission tickets at the back of the arena, with the space available all the way up to the middle of the main catwalk. I plan on standing somewhere near the tip of the main catwalk.

39 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I'll see the show in Europe, so I got the general admission tickets at the back of the arena, with the space available all the way up to the middle of the main catwalk. I plan on standing somewhere near the tip of the main catwalk.

Same!

Although I do have another night where I'll be in the front section close to the stage. I'm sure both will be amazing experiences.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Same!

Although I do have another night where I'll be in the front section close to the stage. I'm sure both will be amazing experiences.

That will be great, seeing the show from two different perspectives!

I remember dreaming decades ago that I managed to get to first row at DWT(after seeing the show from front of the arena) and when the show started it was some weird looking lady dressed as Madonna, and I saw sooo disappointed :cry::laughing:

• 7 months later...
On 3/5/2023 at 6:11 AM, androiduser said:

That will be great, seeing the show from two different perspectives!

I remember dreaming decades ago that I managed to get to first row at DWT(after seeing the show from front of the arena) and when the show started it was some weird looking lady dressed as Madonna, and I saw sooo disappointed :cry::laughing:

Visionary!  :thinker: