Ryan Murphy lied to Madonna

PlasticLimbo

On 3/11/2023 at 1:18 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

So in a nutshell blaming people for their incontrolable signs?

No, because my experience has taught me that if you are intelligent enough to question everything, you will most probably be accountable enough not to project, dismiss, ridicule, deflect or blame others for anything. 

On 3/13/2023 at 2:33 AM, Alibaba said:

No, because my experience has taught me that if you are intelligent enough to question everything, you will most probably be accountable enough not to project, dismiss, ridicule, deflect or blame others for anything. 

My thought... she may take astrology serious to a point, but it doesn't necessarily keep her from working with certain people.  We have to remember that the press/media likes to embellish things.  Even if she's been known to be harsher with certain people whatever the reason, I'm sure it's not just based on astrology.  And most of all, there's always an "exception to any rule" no matter how zany one thinks one is.  :)

On 3/15/2023 at 11:01 AM, tscott said:

My thought... she may take astrology serious to a point, but it doesn't necessarily keep her from working with certain people.  We have to remember that the press/media likes to embellish things.  Even if she's been known to be harsher with certain people whatever the reason, I'm sure it's not just based on astrology.  And most of all, there's always an "exception to any rule" no matter how zany one thinks one is.  :)

There's no embelishment when it comes to her dislike of Scorpios. There's far too much hard evidence. Are you a Scorpio?