Merch Pics

blondebenji

2 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I still see the True Blue watercolor portrait shirts. But were all of the other watercolor portrait tshirts just for the opening in London? I know I'm in the minority but I liked some of them.

Most watercolor paintings are horrible, a nightmare incarnate like the one I have on my profile pic. True Blue and Confessions look pretty decent. 

London was lucky as hell. They got pop up store, exclusive merch items and promotion all over the city. 

33 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

From the very beginning? Someone said it came later. I'm dumbfounded...

There was a silly person here who made it a point to disrupt the conversation and spin it around by putting Guy O’s photo books in the same sentence as the actual tourbooks/tour programs/whatever you want to call them.

Anyway, I bought the Celebration Tour keychain, and if anyone is considering it, give it up. Its quality is disgusting. The keychain is made of the worst resin ever, scratches easly with your nails. 

received_760719242137885.thumb.jpeg.fcb73ae83a5561a6fe1a009da1b510b4.jpeg

Look, it's me using transparent nail polish to cover it and protect against scratches.

It feels like most money Boy Toy had for merch was used to produce bombers and denim jackets so they had little money for other basic merch things like keychain.

On 11/30/2023 at 11:28 AM, Cyberraga said:

Anyway, I bought the Celebration Tour keychain, and if anyone is considering it, give it up. Its quality is disgusting. The keychain is made of the worst resin ever, scratches easly with your nails. 

received_760719242137885.thumb.jpeg.fcb73ae83a5561a6fe1a009da1b510b4.jpeg

Look, it's me using transparent nail polish to cover it and protect against scratches.

It feels like most money Boy Toy had for merch was used to produce bombers and denim jackets so they had little money for other basic merch things like keychain.

Cyberraga you could see that from those shitty low res pictures! Well we all have spend some money on useless articles

i Have the Madame X key chain and even though it’s a nice one it started loosing its rhinestones or sapphires (🤣) rather instantly 

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Ok so it’s not that over? I wanted (and got) the bomber over but I want a normal hoodie. Should I buy an M (my usual size)? 
I bought a tshirt L and it was so big I already sold it! 

Size up for hoodies.

received_319619027598045.thumb.jpeg.0400591eb0629c5cbeabd5c5b2472115.jpeg

I'm 180cm and I wear L, my regular size is M as I mentioned before.

Your size @cosmic_system is also M so L hoodie will work just fine for you. I don't know how about tees cuz I didn't but any but they seem to be big. Bomber is made by Alpha Industries so they have charts for their clothes on their website. 

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Cyberraga you could see that from those shitty low res pictures! Well we all have spend some money on useless articles

i Have the Madame X key chain and even though it’s a nice one it started loosing its rhinestones or sapphires (🤣) rather instantly 

I'm sure merch was better in old days meh. 

11 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Size up for hoodies.

received_319619027598045.thumb.jpeg.0400591eb0629c5cbeabd5c5b2472115.jpeg

I'm 180cm and I wear L, my regular size is M as I mentioned before.

Your size @cosmic_system is also M so L hoodie will work just fine for you. I don't know how about tees cuz I didn't but any but they seem to be big. Bomber is made by Alpha Industries so they have charts for their clothes on their website. 

Yep I bought the bomber and L was perfect for me. Thank you about the hoodie! Looks great!