Merch Pics

blondebenji

1 hour ago, truerebel said:

Has ANYONE received anything from the Rio batch of merch from the US store?

I just checked and my entire order is still "unfulfilled" , WTF is this utter BS???

My guess is that all orders that contain the Rio litho are being held... Maybe they are waiting for her to sign them ALL?

(c'mon... a boy can dream)

2 hours ago, truerebel said:

I just checked and my entire order is still "unfulfilled" , WTF is this utter BS???

I’ve received the Rosary to a US address and the tote bag is already at Mexican customs. 🛃 

The lithograph I ordered from the uk store 

22 hours ago, truerebel said:

It's infuriating and it's like that with many of the artists' merch stores.  They all seem to take their sweet ol' time fullfilling their orders and getting them shipped out. 

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Going off my bad memory, they were like 10x16

According to the email I got from the UK store on Wed, Apr 24, 2024 announcing the Rio Merch collection

'We’re just 10 days away from Madonna’s free concert in Rio and what promises to be the biggest dance floor in the world. Perfect time to grab a souvenir from this historic event!

Exclusive and limited-edition items are now available for pre-order, including a 18x24 inches plate signed lithograph only available until May 11th (40 of them being hand-signed by Madonna and randomly included in some of the placed orders)'

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

According to the email I got from the UK store on Wed, Apr 24, 2024 announcing the Rio Merch collection

'We’re just 10 days away from Madonna’s free concert in Rio and what promises to be the biggest dance floor in the world. Perfect time to grab a souvenir from this historic event!

Exclusive and limited-edition items are now available for pre-order, including a 18x24 inches plate signed lithograph only available until May 11th (40 of them being hand-signed by Madonna and randomly included in some of the placed orders)'

One of those 40 is mine I know it!!

Goals Dreams GIF by My Mindful Year

On 6/18/2024 at 8:25 PM, truerebel said:

I received the yellow shirt, blue shirt and Rio rosary today (June 21), from the US store. NY address.

Edited by seanp78
Added location. (see edit history)

9 hours ago, seanp78 said:

I received the yellow shirt, blue shirt and Rio rosary today (June 21), from the US store. NY address.

I 'm happy to hear you received your order. This is now even more infuriating to me as I am also in NY and my order is STILL "unfulfilled", unless they're holding off on sending the lithograph with her autograph on it personalized for me, there is absolutely zero excuse for this mess.