Burning Up / Physical Attraction Promo Live

• Ari Interactive changed the title to Burning Up /Physical Attraction Promo Live
3 hours ago, Ari Interactive said:

Hi there 

I wonder if there was a live performance of Burning Up or Physical Attraction on  TV Shows or recorded club perfomance to promote the single or the album during debut era  since I only knowledge mostly She preformed Everybody or Holiday during that time.

The only televised performance of Burning Up was on the UK show The Tube (as posted.)

There was no televised performance of Physical Attraction.

She did perform Borderline on The Dance Show in the US.

There have been snippets of footage from some club gigs shown on news reports and things like that. Some collectors have these in full.

Uncle Sam’s has leaked in full as I’m sure you probably know but the quality sucks.

13 hours ago, Ari Interactive said:

Hi there 

I wonder if there was a live performance of Burning Up or Physical Attraction on  TV Shows or recorded club perfomance to promote the single or the album during debut era  since I only knowledge mostly She preformed Everybody or Holiday during that time.

Feel free to thumb through a thread I started the other day called "Madonna 40: Debut Album Celebration".  It includes much of everything regarding the first album release, promos, interviews, videos, etc.  I encourage others to contribute as this month celebrates the 40th Anniversary of her Debut Album, which was released July 27th , 1983.  :)

1 hour ago, tscott said:

Feel free to thumb through a thread I started the other day called "Madonna 40: Debut Album Celebration".  It includes much of everything regarding the first album release, promos, interviews, videos, etc.  I encourage others to contribute as this month celebrates the 40th Anniversary of her Debut Album, which was released July 27th , 1983.  :)

Is it just me who is in my American Life era,and it feels so good,I think this era will die another day but again nothing fails,this is a love profusion definitely,my mother and father would be proud,this is a very Hollywood famous time of her,due to the movie,but again online nobody knows me that much,I need to stop living in a fuzzy dream

• Ari Interactive changed the title to Burning Up / Physical Attraction Promo Live
20 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Is it just me who is in my American Life era,and it feels so good,I think this era will die another day but again nothing fails,this is a love profusion definitely,my mother and father would be proud,this is a very Hollywood famous time of her,due to the movie,but again online nobody knows me that much,I need to stop living in a fuzzy dream

You’ve got jew under your foreskin