To Grill or Not To Grill?

Donna

To Grill or Not to Grill?  

79 members voted

1. 1. Madonna loves her grills, but many fans don't, where do you stand?

• I love the grills!
    • I can't stand the grills!
    • Let me put my grills in before I vote!

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

Again, it's not a big deal for me.  There are times I think she looks fine with them.  I personally don't like them and I would never wear them, but again my whole point is I don't think she's "sabotaging" anything as she's still freely living the way she chooses and still a highly wealthy entertainer.  No one is thinking of canceling her or not going to see her just because she chooses to wear them. And so far, the ones she's wearing during the shows isn't really affecting her, and no one but some over-reacting fans are really making a big deal over them. :laughing:

Good for you. Good that you don't care about her wearing grillz and being barely able to sing on a concert people paid for. Some of us don't like it and don't get why she even chooses to wear them and it's perfectly fine. It's not "over-reacting". I'm freely expressing how I feel about her wearing them just like you do.

1 hour ago, rga98 said:

Good for you. Good that you don't care about her wearing grillz and being barely able to sing on a concert people paid for. Some of us don't like it and don't get why she even chooses to wear them and it's perfectly fine. It's not "over-reacting". I'm freely expressing how I feel about her wearing them just like you do.

I love how committed you are here! Lay down that gauntlet babe. Fight the fight ✊🏼