Do we know where Madonna is currently rehearsing?

diesel6888

Well @Honey Little I would like to see Gnostic literature at M merch stores as she admitted in 2009 while touring Israel to local newspaper Yedioth Akronoth that she was studying Gnosticism prior to Kabbalah - I mean, Berg's Kabbalah, not true Kabbalah as established in medieval Palestine by Luria and other Rabbis, but we as longtime M fans know all of that...

Blink 182’s concert is on the 12th October. It doesn’t look as though they have very elaborate staging, so I would imagine their “get out” will only take a few hours, which will leave the arena ready from the following morning for M’s team to assemble her stage on the 13th. Judging on how quick they can get the stage up and ready, she could maybe do the final dress rehearsal on the evening of the 13th. We know she likes to start late, so it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary for her to start her dress rehearsal later in the evening around 10pm. I doubt she would a full dress rehearsal on the day time of the 14th, but who knows. We all know what a perfectionist she is. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you believe The Sun....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/24253328/madonna-rents-out-manchester-arena/amp/

Checked and there's nothing on there between 6th and 12th.  

The idea that she might be just down the road from me is making me feel happy sick 

Edited by kissmeimdying (see edit history)