Boy George about Madonna

True Blue 84

Regarding Boy George, I read his book years ago Take it Like a Man. He is a nasty bitch, absolutely, but he’s very honest and self aware of why he acts like that. He’s had a lot of issues and you have to commend him for at least coming through it multiple times. Elton John is much the same. They act this way sometimes but they hold themselves accountable too. Unlike many of todays stars who are total arseholes but pretend to be wholesome eg Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga.

Madonna's ego is so big that she will probably think that responding to all these impertinent people is practically going down to their level. Perhaps that is the reason why we have seen countless artists or celebrities pass through time who have criticized or mocked her and have only been ignored in response. Something that I like about her and I try to apply in my daily life, by the way.

On the other hand, Madonna should feel proud to have such passionate fans when it comes to defending her: she doesn't need to do anything because her fans will take care of the dirty work.

15 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Madonna's ego is so big that she will probably think that responding to all these impertinent people is practically going down to their level. Perhaps that is the reason why we have seen countless artists or celebrities pass through time who have criticized or mocked her and have only been ignored in response. Something that I like about her and I try to apply in my daily life, by the way.

On the other hand, Madonna should feel proud to have such passionate fans when it comes to defending her: she doesn't need to do anything because her fans will take care of the dirty work.

Fair points.

But Michael Jackson was arguably the one star bigger than her in the 80s/90s and he's pretty much been on record as to finding her a very distasteful person.  But all Madonna does is sing his praises.  Her kids even seem big fans.  

4 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Fair points.

But Michael Jackson was arguably the one star bigger than her in the 80s/90s and he's pretty much been on record as to finding her a very distasteful person.  But all Madonna does is sing his praises.  Her kids even seem big fans.  

Let's not pretend Michael wasn't highly sensitive and didnn't live in a bubble. After all, this is the same fellow who claimed it was okay to sleep with young children.  He may not had sexual intentions, but he clearly didn't realize what he was saying.  Madonna is very raw and liberal. He wasn't used to woman being so in control and sure of themselves. Then again, I don't think he was sure of himself. LOL!

17 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Fair points.

The stuff he said about her was not public, it was from leaked phone conversations. Imagine if Madonna’s private convos leaked :laughing:

38 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I seriously think she’s oblivious to a lot of these comments about her. Either that or she just doesn’t care. She would know someone like George is insecure and jealous, it’s rather obvious. He slagged Kylie off and George Michael. Anyone with a career still bigger than his basically.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Regarding Boy George, I read his book years ago Take it Like a Man. He is a nasty bitch, absolutely, but he’s very honest and self aware of why he acts like that. He’s had a lot of issues and you have to commend him for at least coming through it multiple times. Elton John is much the same. They act this way sometimes but they hold themselves accountable too. Unlike many of todays stars who are total arseholes but pretend to be wholesome eg Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga.

Two points I got from your post:

1. boy george

2. nasty bitch

Nuff said 👍🏼

21 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I seriously think she’s oblivious to a lot of these comments about her. Either that or she just doesn’t care. People that talk shit about other people so openly are usually doing it for attention because they are insecure so what is the point responding to it?

I don't think insecurity was the reason why Elton John, 50 Cent, Lady Gaga or Boy George criticized her. It is simply some negative feeling that she inspires in them (envy, resentment, hatred, disapproval, etc.) and that leads them to make fun of her or criticize her at every opportunity and with the complicity, of course, of certain media with their questions. opportunists.

Egocentrism may be considered a defect but it serves to succeed in this type of situation where the other party will seek your attention through their criticism or lack of respect but the only thing they will achieve is to be seen with contempt or ignored by the egocentrist who feels be more important than others.

@Anapausis

6 hours ago, Starchild said:

You're being selective about your news source here, probably because you have a personal agenda?

Firstly, the above is a collection of mostly very old quotes by George (some around 20 years old, in fact).

George is a fascinating artist and personality and, while flawed, has made a lot of positive changes in his life.

Today, he is much more philosophical and good-natured about his association with M.

He has always been a huge fan of hers and even attended her Celebration Tour.

M has admitted that she has found George to be intimidating, and for good reason.

It's probably the reason she ostracised him at her party circa the early '90s, which is where the friction started.

The moral of the story is to do your research and not resort to basic bitchery.

Are you serious? ....

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeJqBMCN/

And about the article, i Google Madonna news now and then, and that article popped up, its recent, he said nasty things in a recent radio interview. 

It's definitley nothing personal from me to him, I don't give a **** about him. I just tought people would like to know this.

And about him attending The Celebration Tour, he started bitching about Madonna after that. He said he was backstage somewhere and Madonna didn't even take the time to came and see him. He is just desperate..

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Are you serious? ....

And about the article, i Google Madonna news now and then, and that article popped up, its recent, he said nasty things in a recent radio interview. 

It's definitley nothing personal from me to him, I don't give a **** about him. I just tought people would like to know this.

And about him attending The Celebration Tour, he started bitching about Madonna after that. He said he was backstage somewhere and Madonna didn't even take the time to came and see him. He is just desperate..

So his beef is because she didn't say "hi" to him?

5 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I don't think insecurity was the reason why Elton John, 50 Cent, Lady Gaga or Boy George criticized her. It is simply some negative feeling that she inspires in them (envy, resentment, hatred, disapproval, etc.)

Envy, resentment, hatred etc all point back to them being insecure.

50 Cent is clearly some kind of misogynist. Misogyny is rooted in insecurity too.

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Are you serious? ....

Yes, I'm serious. The following two parts are very old quotes.

“She is a horrible, horrible human being with no redeeming qualities.”

"And comparing Madonna with Marilyn Monroe is like comparing Raquel Welch (an actress, ed.) with the back of a bus.”

Please do your research or find better entertainment news sources that report more accurately.

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

So his beef is because she didn't say "hi" to him?

Please, let's not be so basic?

He moaned that she didn't say hi to him backstage this year but he said it all with a laugh. There's no real beef in 2023.

Man, I'd hate to be famous, with the general public taking an inch and running a mile with quotes and rumours.

17 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Says it all

What does it say?

George has been entrenched in dance music culture as Jesus Loves You since 1989 and as a DJ on and off for 25 years.

He was also featured in Stuart's '(Hey You) What's That Sound?' music video, which was released in 1998.

They're long-time acquaintances.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Loving that we can always depend on our fearless gay artists to never mince their opinions.

Opinions; that is all that they are, folks, and they're nothing worth getting so defensive over.

Nobody is allowed to speak badly about Madonna on Madonna forums (except for Madonna fans)

4 hours ago, Starchild said:

Yes, I'm serious. The following two parts are very old quotes.

“She is a horrible, horrible human being with no redeeming qualities.”

"And comparing Madonna with Marilyn Monroe is like comparing Raquel Welch (an actress, ed.) with the back of a bus.”

Please do your research or find better entertainment news sources that report more accurately.

And still talked trash about her in a recent radio interview... And still talked about her after ( not in a good way )he went to the celebration tour 😉... 

And i post whatever i want, if you don't like it scroll on.. Go boss someone else..

4 hours ago, Starchild said:

Please, let's not be so basic?

He moaned that she didn't say hi to him backstage this year but he said it all with a laugh. There's no real beef in 2023.

Man, I'd hate to be famous, with the general public taking an inch and running a mile with quotes and rumours.

Are you in love with him? 😅