PIT 1 & 2

danielsevilla

41 minutes ago, Madgesty said:

I don't think both pits werd merged. I was in Pit 2 for Nov 16th and we were probably less than 50 people. Plenty of room to move between the catwalks. 

The "Sound Factory" one? The one at the right side by looking at the stage?

In Barcelona and Lisbon there was only one. As I am going to Berlin, I was wondering if it was going to be the same...

32 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

The "Sound Factory" one? The one at the right side by looking at the stage?

In Barcelona and Lisbon there was only one. As I am going to Berlin, I was wondering if it was going to be the same...

No, Pit 2 is on the left. Next to the whole opening section with Burning Up and Open Your Heart. It's separated. Pit 1 was on the right and was crowded since it was next to the Golden Circle area.

I think it will be similar in Berlin.

Also have GC for Nov 29th and still have to decide, where to stand.

15 hours ago, Madgesty said:

No, Pit 2 is on the left. Next to the whole opening section with Burning Up and Open Your Heart. It's separated. Pit 1 was on the right and was crowded since it was next to the Golden Circle area.

I think it will be similar in Berlin.

Also have GC for Nov 29th and still have to decide, where to stand.

There was only 1 pit (Sound factory) in some cities. All people with a Pit 2 ticket were moved in with Pit 1. Then Golden circle ticket holders had access to the Pit 2 / Danceteria area instead. That’s what he’s asking about.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There was only 1 pit (Sound factory) in some cities. All people with a Pit 2 ticket were moved in with Pit 1. Then Golden circle ticket holders had access to the Pit 2 / Danceteria area instead. That’s what he’s asking about.

I think, for Cologne, Pit 1 and 2 changed sites... Pit 2 was on the left when facing the stage like on the map:

4D67A2E7-33D0-4293-AAA2-69F964692870.thumb.jpeg.e1ef19ceed43d1a30ec70291c26804de.jpeg

On my ticket stands Pit 2 but I received a Danceteria wristband, but I was in Pit 2 (map).

Dunno what they did in Cologne. My pit wasn't connected with the GC like pit 1 (right). 🙆🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Madgesty said:

I think, for Cologne, Pit 1 and 2 changed sites... Pit 2 was on the left when facing the stage like on the map:

4D67A2E7-33D0-4293-AAA2-69F964692870.thumb.jpeg.e1ef19ceed43d1a30ec70291c26804de.jpeg

On my ticket stands Pit 2 but I received a Danceteria wristband, but I was in Pit 2 (map).

Dunno what they did in Cologne. My pit wasn't connected with the GC like pit 1 (right). 🙆🏻‍♂️

Im guessing in some venues they must have miscalculated the capacities , that’s why the sections were altered . I think if there is a change though they notify people in advance. My friend had a ticket for Danceteria and got an email telling him the pits were now merged into 1 section.

• 3 weeks later...