Never Let You Go and Broken on Apple Music lol

mrsciccone

Now I can proudly say the truth: I NEVER GAVE A DONNA QUEEN SINGLE STREAM.

Was standing by her as pure retaliation to M ghosting her #LovelyGirls.

Now that there's nothing one can do in such situation, I only hope M gets someday we can't keep on resourcing on illegal means.

She needs to finally get that HER LEFTOVERS ARE ALSO PURE GOLD TO US MOTHERFUCKERS LIL'MEDONSTERS.

When she's gonna see the Light???

4 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

You do know that her music is Madonna unreleased right? LoL her songs she uploads are not very known for some people but I think you already know

i know was madonna unreleased..... like two step behind me and another one i forget the title..... songs that some time ago were on youtube...... btw donna queen will be always in your hearts........

Oh @Would You Like To Try don't you know yet @dave2290from the Block? Don't be fooled by the rocks he's got!!!

OT: I only hope DCMA doesn't prevent us from some Louise Queen or Veronica Queen to appear in a near future until MLVC understands that

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

HER LEFTOVERS ARE ALSO PURE GOLD TO US MOTHERFUCKERS LIL'MEDONSTERS.

2 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Donna and all her self-penned songs are still available for me on Apple Music? Or is she back? Ironically, Madonna is listed as the first "similar artist" lol 

cEnSoRsHip!1!! Donna Queen is here to disturb the peace!:rose:  

¿Eres mexicano, cuate?

https://music.apple.com/mx/artist/donna-queen/1725210133

@Pedro Beltran your bitch from jail would be asking u rn to buy Shame from Chica de Illinois* if this single were available there too.

430619790_Screenshot_20240131_084126_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.0efcd8c6b29e3a02c7602d5449ee7903.jpg *Much like M, Donna Queen's a Midwestern too (and also a social activist to Midwest social and economic problems like M and Michael Moore).

58 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

¿Eres mexicano, cuate?

https://music.apple.com/mx/artist/donna-queen/1725210133

@Pedro Beltran your bitch from jail would be asking u rn to buy Shame from Chica de Illinois* if this single were available there too.

430619790_Screenshot_20240131_084126_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.0efcd8c6b29e3a02c7602d5449ee7903.jpg *Much like M, Donna Queen's a Midwestern too (and also a social activist to Midwest social and economic problems like M and Michael Moore).

buy a copy for me thanks!!!!