Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yeah i also expect like 75% of the existing Celebration tour with some different costumes and some tweaks in the setlist (drop some tracks and add other, especially for the feat with the Latino singers like Maluma, Anitta etc...). 

So excited to hear you’ll be flying over for this one!

15 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yeah i also expect like 75% of the existing Celebration tour with some different costumes and some tweaks in the setlist (drop some tracks and add other, especially for the feat with the Latino singers like Maluma, Anitta etc...). 

Yeah, my guess she will bring the current show to Brazil with minor changes.  I could see her bring Anitta in if she's available.  Like some have said, it isn't impossible to see some changes, but I wouldn't expect more than the changes we've already seen. Can't wait to see what happens here, and I certainly welcome all who share their ideas and opinions regarding this show.  At this time,  no one knows the true outcome or changes if any, so of course we all are speculating which is what makes a public forum so fun.  :party:

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

For the millionth time from Madonna and her channels: the Celebration Tour ENDS IN MEXICO.

The Brazilian concert has a completely new stage, new set list, new costumes, etc. It’s a ONE TIME SHOW. (Even Bob is back to his day job on the 5th at a solo show in the US.)

Bob contact goes 'till June.

The media is sayyng that it's The Celebration Tour ending in Brasil.

I dont know what time shell be on or how light it will be so if its still going to be bright the Live to tell impact wont work sadly, I can see it being left for the celebtration arena tour. The rest could be modified (M&F could go too for a larger crowd pleaser like music). Dont shoot me it just makes sense. Some suit the arena more than others even as special as they are need to be realistic, it might not be dark enough for the screens and people not close enough to see. You need to keep standing excited Brazillians going. Anita and Maluma with their 2 M.X songs will be quite good replacements maybe with Music at the end. I doubt much will change theres literally no time and of course soundcheck will be in front of a half a million people. 

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I dont know what time shell be on or how light it will be so if its still going to be bright the Live to tell impact wont work sadly, I can see it being left for the celebtration arena tour. The rest could be modified (M&F could go too for a larger crowd pleaser like music). Dont shoot me it just makes sense. Some suit the arena more than others even as special as they are need to be realistic, it might not be dark enough for the screens and people not close enough to see. You need to keep standing excited Brazillians going. Anita and Maluma with their 2 M.X songs will be quite good replacements maybe with Music at the end. I doubt much will change theres literally no time and of course soundcheck will be in front of a half a million people. 

You really think she’ll come on before it’s dark though? I personally think she could do live to tell walking around the stage if she wanted to. Same with Ray of Light.

If it’s a live broadcast then it could start at 9.30pm. Easy.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

You really think she’ll come on before it’s dark though?

I wasnt sure because of when sunset is (Its late up here in Europe in the summer!) But just looked up Rio, happy days it does look like it will be dark so ignore my thick as shit comments. :lol:

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

For the millionth time from Madonna and her channels: the Celebration Tour ENDS IN MEXICO.

The Brazilian concert has a completely new stage, new set list, new costumes, etc. It’s a ONE TIME SHOW. (Even Bob is back to his day job on the 5th at a solo show in the US.)

Doing a complete new show now it's impossible. 

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Look at the that, the amount of people when Rod Stewart performed a free show at the Copa Cappabana beach in 1994 ! Biggest crowd at a show ever. 

Screenshot-20240321-213035.jpg

This is gonna be one of the biggest thing of her career. 

Oh fuck @Pedro BeltranHow are we supposed to know where to get a balcony to see the stage??? Keep your eyes peeled!! 

31 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I can't see her taking out Live To Tell either. It's just an important part of her story.   Like you and some mentioned, I doubt much will be changed.  This tour is important to her, so I can't see her bringing something totally different to Brazil a week or so after Mexico dates. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I wonder is Bob going to walk through that crowd? It’ll take him an hour :laughing:

His wig will be blown off by our helicopter at this rate. Can that little plane with the banner be rented? Ill learn to fly on youtube and go round in circles. Nobody mention Aaliyah after ive had a line. 

You guys write so much about the show being changed etc that even being anxious as hell, I must admit I would be a little disappointed if she changes something. I want the full experience (or the most close to) of the tour, I don't want something like MDNA at l'Oympia nor Tears of a Clown

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced